• calvert
    Well done dodd
  • AKD
    Good shout, won easy.
  • dodd
    Thanks all. Been a while since I had a winner so happy with that.
  • dodd
    7.15 Wolverhampton I really like Lexington Law in this company and dropping way down in class. It has won from a good bit higher than anything else in here and has a 5lb claimer on top to further convince me to back at a workable price.
  • dodd
    A distant second after letting the fav move to the front and kick on unchallenged
  • dodd
    8.30 Haydock - Interesting conditions tonight with the ground so I’ve dutched two who look to have excellent chances. Astrologer and Material Girl with the latter, the bottom weight with a further 7lb claim especially interesting. Not ruling out Kylie Rules on a 5 timer but it’s back down below 7f where it’s record isn’t taking the world by storm. Have also r/fc’d my choices.
  • dodd
    Late money for Material Girl from 6s into 7/2
  • dodd
    Yes get in got the fc aswell. Been a while since I’ve had a good bit of luck
  • CMB
    Well done
  • AKD
    Well done, Dodd.
  • dodd
    6.50 - Brighton - sorry it’s late but both Pour La Victoire and Lighting Charlie are far better off reopposing Diamond Lady on today’s terms and on better ground. I have backed both ew.
  • dodd
    Apologies Diamond Lady has beaten them both again with Pour La Victorie coming far too late from the back.
17891011Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.