• stainless
    Good Luck, like the look of this one.
  • dodd
    Tight finish that but just ground out of it
  • dodd
    4.10 Newmarket - I don’t usually back in a race with newcomers and 3 of the 5 runners in this are exactly that so I’ve had a go on the big outsider of the race, Aransugar at 16/1 each way. Ran credibility on debut despite being interferred with finishing 5/14 and the third place has since won next time out.
  • dodd
    6.15 Wolverhampton - Possibly a bit too late for a big explanation but two carry my cash each way here. Naralsaif & Muraadef, the latter for Rebecca Carr showed promise on his first two starts for her at Catterick and can land a touch here on its first AW appearance. Naraslaif is a lb below it’s highest winning mark and back over c&d where it’s scored 3 times. Be disappointed if I don’t get a return.
  • dodd
    Tiny tiny loss 2nd & 4th
  • dodd
    7.15 Wolverhampton - Chancing Gracious John here with an insurance bet (2 places) at 13/2. The short price fav is just that to have a punt and my selection has a 4lb pull at the weights with Corinthia Knight having been beaten a short head by the Archie Watson horse on their last run at Lingfield where they ran from the same mark.
  • dodd
    Think I’ll give up for the day. Corinthia Knight first, Gracious John last.
  • dodd
    Sorry it’s very late but

5.10 Beverley going with Be Perfect & Accessor. Both ew
  • dodd
    Be Perfect 3rd so a small loss
  • dodd
    [late as ever but here goes

6.25 Lingfield - Be Like Mes position at the rear of the field after an awkward start isn’t a true reflection on its finishing position behind the winner that day Porobability and they reoppose today. My selection is 11/1 with SkyBet paying 3 places with Harry Bentley in the saddle.

Definite player in my book.
  • dodd
    A stout run and not beaten far staying on and more importantly a return in what’s been a poor run for me of late.
  • dodd
    20.30 Newcastke - I am dutching both Jan van Hoof & Zebulilon in this race. Both have decent chances in my book up against the market front 2. Think they’ll both run well.
  • dodd
    Nowhere. Both came home together nearer last than first.
  • dodd
    21.00 Newcastle - EW on Raypeteafterme who ran 2nd in a nursery over c&d here a few runs back beaten only by Deputise who’s now rated late 80s and has since finsished first and second in C2. Can outrun 14/1 I’d say.
  • dodd
    Couldn’t pick my nose
  • dodd
    7.05 Southwell - Trying Bay of Naples here, highest ranked horse in the field and I think it will show. This doesn’t look particularly strong.
  • dodd
    Unbelievable. Was in the stables for most of that and then stayed in for 4th :grimace:
  • dodd
    3.35 Chester - Going against the hotpot in Kew Gardens here and backing Balding and SDS with Morando. It has won off a break before and it is 1/1 at this course. Has a few conditions in its favour in my book which are a negative for the fav. Magic Circle I think will find the trip in this company a little too sharp so Morando carry’s my cash.
  • rufusf
    WD, great call! :grin:
  • jimfl
    Well done
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.