• dodd
    As the title say. All fancy’s, no info. Having a go today and I’m quietly confident.

1.15 Leopardstown Mullins horses will have their backers and Footpads chances go without saying but they are both coming off of falls and I fancy a big run from the Barry Gerraghy mount Ballyoisin who’s aggressive running style will hopefully see it difficult to peg back. Also had a saver on Simply Ned who has run consistently and finished 2nd on his latest run at Cheltenham.

1.25 Wolves The fav could very well go in again from a good draw but I’m going ew on Isabella Ruby with a decent claim from Kevin Lundie should see it run into a place at least.

3.25 Chepstow A slightly improved round of jumping should see Prime Venture have a massive chance.

3.45 Limerick EW on bottom weight Free Ranger for Noel Meade. Looks to have solid credentials going up in trip and in these conditions.

Good luck should anybody take the plunge
  • AKD
    16/1 saver winner and 12/1 placed so far, well done and good luck with others.
  • dodd
    Thanks AKD. Unfortunately for me I put them on in the shop so do t get BOG
  • dodd
    16/1 winner with Simply Ned & a 12/1 placer with Isabella Ruby turned out a not so bad day yesterday. Trying a few again today.

1.50 Leopardstown Apples Jade is a class act and looks primed for this race but I’ve a had a few quid on Faugheen at 5/2 who is unbeaten over this trip and can surely ask questions of the fav. Had a saver on Elliott’s other runner Cracking Smart at 16/1 who could go well.

3.30 Lingfield My ew fancy in this is Kodiac Pearl who looks to have a chance low in the weights and with a claim in what looks a weak race to me.
  • JOEMUGG
    nice winner
  • dodd
    Kodiac Pearl wins at 14/1. Held on gamely under pressure from everywhere
  • dodd
    Thanks Joe
  • CMB
    Well done Kodiac Pearl
  • Dexy
    First Past The Post!! :cool:
  • Dexy
    WD dodd :up:
  • Sunderland Sam
    Depends if he a Betfair backer. It keeps the race. Well done.
  • dodd
    Thanks all. I bet in shop SS
  • AKD
    Very nice, well done.
  • dodd
    2.40 Lingfield a tumbling mark for Tommy Docc surely means it’s Up to winning a race like this.

3.15 Lingfield gone with Attain in this race. 7lb claimer and on a winnable mark.

£2 double on aswell at 7/4 & 13/2
  • dodd
    No joy today unfortunately
  • CMB
    On to tomorrow mate :up:
  • dodd
    Don’t fancy anything myself tomorrow CMB. I like Tizzards chasing debutant in the feature at Uttoxeter but the likes of the Skelton fav have it a bit to competitive for me to go out on a limb and back it.
  • CMB
    I really like 2.35 Warwick Captain Cargo 4/1

Form of last run pretty good.
  • dodd
    Good luck if you back CMB
  • dodd
    12.40 Wolves I like shesthedream at a big price in the first race at Wolverhampton. I backed this owner/trainer combo recently which resulted in a place so hopefully can go one better today. Cam Hardie has been up in 3 of the last 4 runs and he was done no favours at the break lto. If Kevin Lundie can get it away well and coming late then it has a good chance. Just my opinion.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.