• dodd
    Thanks guys. Stuck it out well. Stopping at a winner today I think :up:
  • calvert
    Well Done Dodd
  • dodd
    Ok so I was stopping at a winner but not anymore I’m having what looks a good shout in the 3pm.

3:00 Southwell Amitie Waltz gets a stone from Busy Street here, the same stone which helped Busy Street win lto from a career high mark. Amitie Waltz has been backed in to fav, possibly on its run with Purple Rock (my last selection) but possibly not. It’s up in trip so you never know but I’ve backed Busy Street w/o Amitie Waltz at 6/4 because it’s hard to make a case for much else. The Johnson horse has been neither here nor there appearance wise and Azari hasn’t shown it overly gets the trip. It’s hard to see the market front 2 not being the first 2 home.
  • dodd
    Should’ve stopped at a winner :rofl: thought that was in the bag 2 out
  • dodd
    One last throw for the day seeing as I’m well ahead regardless.

5:45 Kempton can’t see much value in Ulster although it’s a worthy fav so I’ve had a couple ew. Knight Crusader has an 8lb swing for a 7.5 lentgth defeat and could be open to improvement back at Southwell. Alan King has 2/3 so far today so here’s hoping his remaining runner Miss Crick can go well. It can be tied in with Ulster on the form of Ramsbury who Ulster beat well lto but has a good bit at the weights. Can’t make a great case for Baldings horse at 3/1 but sometimes the market speaks. Mount Ararat is far from a certainty up in trip neither.

10/1 & 28/1 both ew 1/5 odds
  • dodd
    2nd and 3rd so profit on both
  • AKD
    Good work again, well done Dodd.
  • dodd
    Thanks AKD
  • dodd
    No time for explanations but

4:45 Chelmsford gone with Demons and wizards and satchville flyer. Both ew
  • dodd
    Having a bash at the next in Chelmsford aswell.

5.20 Chelmsford Pindaric I think will be in the first 3 so I have stuck it in combo tricasts with my 2 outright selections. Pindaric ran well lto and a repeat should see it involved but it isn’t as well off at the weights as it has been recently. Top weight Mochalov I think will be strongly suited by this drop back in trip and I think it will be strongest at the line under Danny Brock. I’ve also backed Caledonia Gold ew as I think it is a bit big and was unlucky last time out and didn’t get a break.

So . . .

Machalov
    Caledonia Gold e/w
    & add in Pindaric for a combination tricast.

GL if you follow.
  • dodd
    Mochalov gets the win :up:

Caledonia Gold nearly up for 3rd :cry:
  • dodd
    5.55 Chelmsford Naralsaif looks well treated here and can certainly go in again having shown consistency in this company having won 3on the bounce at the time last year but Little Miss Kodi looks an ew bet to nothing in this and is on similar terms with the fav. Further confidence for it is given by Caledonian Golds display in the previous contest so Little Miss Kodi is the selection ew.
  • dodd
    Came strongly up the outside and was an unlucky 2nd but ew as expected.
  • dodd
    Thanks Peregrine. Last interest of the night for me is in the next race

8.00 Chelmsford The Godolphin pair dominate the market by some distance and I’ve gone for the favourite Cirque Royal who I backed on debut to win by over 2 lengths. It shaped very well and stayed the trip thoroughly enough on first run against another stablemate who’d come off a win. Normal improvement sees this very difficult to beat and I think it will win a cosily.
  • dodd
    Cirque Royal oblige at 6/4 winning by 2 and a half lengths. Stablemate didn’t land a glove on it. Ragnar made it work for the win.
  • dodd
    Sorry for lateness again

7.15 Newcastle have had a decent go on Ginger Jam who’s a worthy favourite although terribly short and also ew on High Anxiiety at huuuuuge price.
  • dodd
    Hopeless tonight
  • dodd
    Evening all. I have a selection in the 4th race at Kempton.

6.15 Kempton As with many polytrack & AW contests there are cases to be made for a fair few and this one is no different but I think Choice Encounter could be a bit better than these and on a 3 timer under Holly Doyle. Never been one to fancy horses with jockesses on board but there seem to be more and more these days cropping up that are capable and she certainly fits the bill. Only up a lb from its latest victory, i think it’s well treated and although up against a few more experienced horses who also have recent victories, I think my selection is open to further improvement and can land a touch on these rivals.
  • dodd
    No excuses
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.