• dodd
    8.15 Kempton Same as previous race where I had a selection. Some of the form is hit and miss but one I like is the top weight Always a drama for Charlie Hills under Richard Kingscote on handicap debut. Won an auction over track and trip and looks well in off an opening mark of 66 and I feel it’s a touch better than that so an ew bet to nothing aswell. Usual criteria for me.
  • Mugz
    Well done dodd, great priced winner to finish.

:clap:
  • dodd
    Thanks folks. Happy with that
  • AKD
    Well done, Dodd.
  • malawi
    just noticed this vwd dodd top tipping
  • Rodeo
    n1 m8..:starstruck:
  • dodd
    Morning folks. Thanks for the comments
  • dodd
    2.15 Market Rasen Going with value here. The 3 at the front of the market would be the obvious first 3 home and you’d need to dig deep to find cause for backing beyond them. Queens Magic sets the standard having produced solid runs in handicap company. Stuart Edmunds A Little Chaos made it count from the front at Fakenham beating a good horse well into 2nd but I have to go with Emma’s Lamb who travelled well enough before being pulled up before Xmas and reappears here having sorted the problem(s) which scuppered her lto. More than merits the current 6/1 on offer and I’m paying to see how good she is at the line at this standard. I’m expecting my place money back at least.

4.50 Market Rasen A relatively weak chase to conclude the card but I’m having old boy Noble Call carry my cash in this one. He’s spent the major part of his racing career over hurdles but ran respectively at Newcastle after nearly 5 months off. Interesting to see what light sheds from the slight drop back in trip but he has still ran competitively in chases from a good bit higher than his mark today and there might not be too much in this field to deter him. I’m on ew, 2 places.

Good Luck if you make the jump :pray:
  • Bodger
    VWD yesterday, nice price 6/1. GL today.
  • dodd
    Thanks Bodger
  • dodd
    2nd and unplaced so slight loss today
  • dodd
    1.45 Lingfield Been waiting for Pour Joie to be out again after a winning debut at Warwick over 2 miles. The Alan King horse and fav Arkyn won at the 3rd attempt over today’s c&d but needed to come off the turf to do so. Pour Joie won readily enough on debut for Ian Williams and Aidan Coleman is in the saddle once more and will appreciate bringing this horse in from off the pace. The slight concern for me is whether the horse will get enough off a toe in when it matters on this surface. If it can then it takes all the beating for me.
  • dodd
    P.S just realised its on the AW and not the turf :rage:
  • FLA
    Is it worth backing still? Thanks
  • dodd
    Thought it was in the bag on the last bend :lol:

Jesus Christ.
  • dodd
    hope you didn’t bother FLA
  • FLA
    I backed it . I loser backed isn't as bad a winner that wasn't backed .. :smile:
  • dodd
    a fair comment mate
  • FLA
    To the next one :smile:
  • dodd
    Sorry it’s late

6.30 Newcastle there are a few newcomers in this but I like the ew chances of Desai who ran encouragingly enough lto after not bothering at all previously. Drop back in trip looks to suit and suitable place claims in my book.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.