• malawi
    lots of knowledge and some very good tipsters whats to complain about keep up the good work guys its appreciated
  • stainless
    Personally, I think my tips have been crap !!!!!! LOL.
  • jalopity
    :lol: mine too

Don’t see why people are so offended, we all have bad spells
  • finley
    I personally think finding any decent value winners is very very difficult this year, I don't know why as I use certain criteria that has kept me well in front of the game over the past few years,however this year the wheels have certainly come off....so much so that ive taken a complete break, and i also believe many other very good tipsters of VALUE are struggling....,horses that are very well handicapped to go close in a race are finishing well down the field in far too many races for my liking,i`m not sure at all why, but even when you have a look around the internet at some excellent tipsters who consistently in the past have found value,the last four or five months they are having a mare.
  • JOEMUGG
    the races are way too competitive in most races just about every horse can win
  • Hippo
    So why post it j? What were you trying to achieve? Youve slagged me something rotten in the past and then you pist this! Not happy? Toodle along to betfred and get your frankie 58 fold on.....sp only onblast 57 selections of course!
  • jalopity
    here he is, Mr Connections :rofl:
  • Hippo
    Why thank you!
  • Hippo
    And thats your usual contribution isnt it? No views no opinions just hated in your heart? Well enjoy your bitter and twisted day while the rest of us enjoy our racing! Hurts doesn’t it? But you bring it on yourself.
  • jalopity
    D only you have taken offence; as you have such a high opinion of your knowledge

What you having today anyway pal?

I’m going for
    150 pondus
    225 Carnwennan
    245 native fighter
    300 Kadeem
    315 gold at midnight
    405 Saisons
    440 rowland ward
    500 Durrell
    510 Manuela de vega

1p accumulator
  • Hippo
    Add illiteracy to your sad cv....already posted PAL! Errrr and quite a few took offence to your silly rant but obviously your grasp of grammar is so poor you dont realise.......PAL!
  • jalopity
    Cheers m8

Had word from Kim, mick and Adam that they’re all expecting big runs today
  • Hippo
    Thats good thst youll have the runs today (see what i did there? Nah probably not.?maybe get an adult to translate?). Anyhoo toodle pip old chum, always a pleasure
  • Jack Trotter
    On the subject on tipping and the TCC.

All guys on there on Fox Chairman in the 1.50 at Newbury.
  • jalopity
    4/6 on :roll:

Pondus for me
  • Jack Trotter
    I got 6/5 on Thursday.
  • jalopity
    good result at 6/5

The 2nd place paid as much as the win though
  • Jack Trotter
    jalopity,

On S/P return.
    63% profit on the winner.
    30% Loss on the each way of the 2nd.

Unless you go on a place market then you are at 70% profit.

I had it at 6/5 Thursday night so 120% profit for me.

I gave it on the forum on Friday and evens was around.

GL with your bets today.

JT
  • calvert
    Think we onto something here JT Backed Stigs nap @28-1
  • Jack Trotter
    I did not see it calvert.

Had I seen it and also he napped it might have had an each way. :sad:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.