• stainless
    Nice to see harmony has been restored to the board. Wonder if some of these people are bookies moles out to destroy the forum?
  • Dazzler
    An absolute joke that it is allowed to be continued! We all know who the pr*cks are, so why? The good and genuine tipsters are getting less and less, no wonder they are fleeing to other forums etc! Might be time to join them!!
  • jalopity
    <——- Another racist to join hippo
  • jalopity
    define ‘good and genuine’ and ‘tipster’

I wiped the floor with the Lambourn Fantasist on Saturday again

I even challenged him in the morning to see who would have the better day, with the loser leaving the forum for good. He wasn’t man enough to accept. Funnily enough that’s the only thing he got right all day :D
  • Jack Trotter
    jalopity no one is interested in reading what you are writing at the moment.

Hippo has a lot of members who clearly are interested in what he posts, leave it there.

Your comments are personal and this is not acceptable.

Just keep it respectful and good luck with your bets.

JT
  • Dazzler
    We all can't be wrong Calamity!!
  • jalopity
    are you the forum conscience?

The only ones getting personal are a handful of posters who believe hippos nonsense

It’s up to you if you follow me or don’t. No skin off my nose. I’ll let Saturday speak for who’s the better judge of a hoss.
  • Jack Trotter
    My suggestion to Hippo and all the other members who choose not to converse with jalopity is not to feed him by conversing.

I offered him the respect hand and he has chosen not to accept.

By simply ignoring him he will eventually get the message.

Remember conversing with him and he gets what he wants control.

JT
  • Dazzler
    Mugz, when will you sort the multi ID'ers out for us too! The board would be so much better, why do people do it? But even worse why do the moderators allow it??
  • Rodeo
    what moderaters. lol.. :wink:
  • calvert
    Out of TTC 3 Different Winning naps.3-1 4-1 15/8. Out of Mugz jockey Selections 7-1 10-3 15/8 Winners .
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.