• calvert
    Another site we used to look at a while back is Punters Lounge well worth a look . Throws up some good priced winners.
  • jalopity
    A lot of seconds, but a decent winner and a 5x stake cash out offer on the table

Hope some of you followed

Prob jinxed it now mind lol aqj7qzv1r429dbx1.jpeg
  • JOEMUGG
    gl you need it big time
  • jalopity
    lol u know it another 2nd with Durrell
  • jalopity
    Manuela De vega here for a nice finish to the day please

Just wish I’d done the ew acca I mentioned to my good mate hippo on the last page :mask:
  • Hippo
    Joppy ...that yo being insulted again! Always the victim eh? Well done on your huge win!
  • jalopity
    what’s this victim stuff you’ve started with pal?

I had winners and placers in all but one of my 7 tips. Made a profit x5 the stake

You had 0. Absolutely no placers all.

I know absolutely no trainers personally and I’m illiterate and thick.

Makes you think hey?
  • Hippo
    I admire your honesty at last but feel you are being unfair to illiterate and thick people! They are not stupid after 1 says win! Always the victim eh strapadictomy or jallopino man or whatever your silly name is! I look forward to yiur next enlightened statement is! Best get your mum to look that up for you. Professional victim or what!
  • calvert
    A good day on Board yesterday Hope for Same again today
  • Jack Trotter
    Certainly was calvert. :up:
  • jalopity
    hippo had an absolute stinker of a day

And he knows more than everyone

Wouldn’t be surprised if Clive and the Lambourn lads in the pub are giving him duff intel for their own amusement

Hippo:

https://youtu.be/PvQhTE4nSXQ
  • Jack Trotter
    jalopity yes Hippo had a bad day yesterday every punter that has ever been has had them.

Good for him for posting his thoughts/selections. I was interested in reading his thoughts.

Now let's leave it there and move on.

Yes you might have history but I am sure most would agree, no one wants to constantly read this.

GL with your betting today.

JT
  • jalopity
    hippo teaching the lads down the Lambourn Arms how to make a selection :rofl:

• Hippo
    Cheers jack. Was a bad day for sll lambourn trainers but it happens, but at the prices i still thought they were worth a bet and theres always tomorrow. Normally do ok at Windsor so heres hoping!
  • Jack Trotter
    :up: Hippo. Ignore the doubters.

Stick to what you know and practice.
  • Bet2win
    FFS Jaloppy, your only intension is to stop HIPPO posting on here.

Would you do all of us a favour and FU(K OFF to some other site .
  • owenjohn
    Here we go again :brow:
  • jalopity
    surely with the username ‘bet2win’ you’d rather i stayed than hippo :rofl:

I can pretend I know Clive if that helps?
  • ToonFanBry
    Jalopity, what a fckin w anker you are, just p iss off to another site please
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.