• Bodger
    Another P.Naughton free tip:

''Royal Court is fancied to win in first-time blinkers in the 6f maiden (7.35) at the Curragh tonight. Aidan O'Brien's three-year-old has finished second on six occasions but the headgear could bring success in this weak event.'' Current best bog 7/2 many.
  • dodd
    Says on SL that this is Joseph’s horse Bodger
  • Bodger
    Ok....anyhow it was still leading 1 1/2 furlongs out, on the far side, but after that the stands side horses had much the better of it, don't know if that draw really made the difference, but u/p. meybe 6th or 7th at best.
  • Dadeo
    Worth sticking in the note book
  • Bodger
    Not sure really. It got swamped pretty badly in final furlong. 5F is probably best. It will surely win something though.
  • Bodger
    Jamie Osborne said today that he reckons Nick Bradleys Raising Sand has a massive chance in the Royal Hunt Cup at Ascot (Wednesday 19th June), especially if the rain comes. 16/1 with Tote, Betfred, Sky. I've had an e/w dabble.
  • Bodger
    Sorry, only seen this just now. Peter Naughton free tips:

''There are three notebook horses running over the weekend, including Roman River, who can continue his progression in the 5f handicap at Nottingham (4.30) tomorrow. Martin Smith's unexposed four-year-old was a close second to Ornate in a hot handicap at Newmarket last month but might have won had he handle the Dip. This flatter track is sure to suit and a big run from his Newmarket conqueror in Saturday's Epsom Dash would boost confidence.

Vivionn will appreciate the step up to 1m2f in the fillies' handicap at Doncaster (2.30) today. She beat her own gender at Chelmsford, when Jason Watson set steady fractions but was beaten for pace when hampered over 7f at Woverhampton the time before. This longer trip and galloping track will be more to her liking.

Finally, I'm backing Adjutant in the novice hurdle at Stratford (6.00) today. Olly Murphy's unexposed gelding helds four entries between today and Tuesday and although probably one to follow when handicapped, a Flat rating of 80 offers hope of success in a novice. He wasn't knocked about when unable to match the leaders at Stratford on hurdling debut in March but won twice on the level for Brian Meehan and could prove a good buy at 20,000 guineas.''

Vivionn and Adjutant won at 6/5 and 9/4 respectively.

Roman River is 9/2 with PP and 888Bet in the Nott. 4.30 tomorrow, 10 runner h'cap over 5F.
  • Bodger
    Roman River a non-runner.
  • Bodger
    Peter Naughton free tip:

''Royal Ascot hosts a fabulous opening day on Tuesday and King Of Comedy holds outstanding claims in the Group One St James's Palace Stakes at 4.20.

The 13-2 on offer with the likes of Betvictor, Paddy Power & bet365 etc looks very good value.'' Currently 6/1 with most bookies.
  • CMB
    Like that mate backed EW 6s last night
  • Bodger
    Almost caught the winner. Teensy profit on the e/w.
  • CMB
    Went sideways lol I think could well have won if stayed straight. Oh well no loss
  • Dadeo
    Jamie Osborne said today that he reckons Nick Bradleys Raising Sand has a massive chance in the Royal Hunt Cup at Ascot (Wednesday 19th June), especially if the rain comes. 16/1 with Tote, Betfred, Sky. I've had an e/w dabble.Bodger

Could go off favorite here.
  • CMB
    Agree, has great course form. Done it EW with Kynren
  • Bodger
    Bog is 15/2 best now, so am pleased with my 16s. But I note that Betfair is showing 17/2.
  • twobusty
    both of them look sure to go close 7 places with skybet
  • CMB
    I got 6 places Betfair :roll:
  • dodd
    I was given this yesterday afternoon so definitely playing now
  • CMB
    Think I got 3rd and 5th. I'll take that lol
  • Bodger
    Nice....and yes, pleased with the 3rd for Raising Sand. Came through a bit late but can't fault the ride.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.