• Bodger
    Oh dear. Yet more rubbish.
  • Bodger
    From Tipster Champions:

''2.50 Yarmouth - Hidden Message - WIN BET (11/8 in 3 places)

As always please don't go mad on this but they are confident.''

14 run in this 6F Novice Stakes. 2nd fav is 4/1.
  • CMB
    Good luck.

I've been given Lady Bowthorpe 11/2 will do EW.
  • Rodeo
    and im on Kings Girl 9/2 e/w lol gl guys :cool:
  • CMB
    Mines drifted BOG though :roll:
  • CMB
    Well done Bodger
  • Dadeo
    Hacks up, thanks for posting Bodger
  • Rodeo
    easy..:wink: n1 m8
  • Bodger
    Yeah, nice easy win and a drift out to 13/8 :party:
  • Bodger
    Stable Insider tips Stylehunter in the Newbury 1.45 on Saturday.

He hasn't been doing fantastically of late, but has had 3 wins from last 10 tips. All short but all at better odds when advised.

This time he says take 6/1 or over.

It's currently 13/2, being backed, and is a smidgeon less on Betfair.

It's a Gosden improver with Frankie on board.

S.I. is well overdue a decent price winner and I'll have an e/w dabble.
  • Bodger
    Non-runner.
  • Bodger
    I wouldn't take this guy too seriously, he can get big-priced winners but also has lotsa losers.

Unity Racing Investments:

''Today’s free bets.

Southwell 2-20 Handicap Chase (Class 5) 16f
    ALYS ROCK 13/2 is fairly lightly raced for a 9 yo. I have heard that the mini break has done her well. First time cheek pieces today can help this mare concentrate they hope she can improve this season.

Southwell 4-35 Handicap Hurdle (Class 4) 20f
    BUYER BEWARE looks too big at 14/1. They have swerved a slightly easier race to come here because the horse is bouncing at home. They would be really disappointed if the horse didn’t at least place.

Southwell 5-10 Handicap Hurdle (Class 4) 20f
    DELIRIOUS LOVE 4/1 looks like a really good bet. The horse was already posting speed figures good enough to win this. The wind surgery should mean he can go even faster and sustain the effort at the finish. Really positive jockey booking they are looking for the win today.''
  • finley
    I think BUYER BEWARE could be interesting D.D
  • CMB
    I've seen word for first and last horse. One in middle market mover
  • Bodger
    Delirious Love 3rd of 9 at 7/1. First two u/p.
  • CMB
    Backed Delirious Love EW.

Didn't back first as only 2 places. Already had a runner in the 4.35.
  • Bodger
    Paul Jacobs free Saturday info. Put up for interest. But I'll only be backing any that also happen to be my system selections. Won't know those till Saturday morning.

''YOUNG RASCAL quite badly needed the run when staying on stoutly to win the Dubai Duty Free at the Berkshire track last time out and should strip fitter for the St Simon Stakes at 2.20. He won’t be a big price, but I can tell you has pleased William Haggas no end since that win with his exuberant home work.

Following a hugely underwhelming 2017/18 season, Philip Hobbs has a number of really well handicapped horses under his care this year and his FOR GOOD MEASURE comes under that category. It is true he is inexperienced over fences, but he has been crying out for three miles and off bottom weight looks a potential springer in the market in the Cheltenham 2.00.

There will be a serious pace on in the Pertemps Hurdle Qualifier at Cheltenham (3.45) and that can play into the hands of the lightly raced KING CALVIN. He returns to the track following a wind op and has the step up to three miles should prove perfect for him. Jack Barber is a hugely astute handler and his early odds of 16/1 look way too big.''
  • Bodger
    Alex Gorrie free tip:

1.30 Ascot 1.30 Petticoat Tails- £7.50 E/W Bet (9/2 Sky Bet 1st 4)
    Completed a double at the turn of the year and her subsequent runs have been in better company than this and has undergone wind surgery since finishing fourth at Carlisle on her seasonal bow. My spy said she will run a very big race today.
  • Bodger
    Gorrie:

We have a Free Bet for Thursday.

2.40 Taunton No 2 Darling Maltaix - £6 E/W Bet (9/2 Bet Victor)

Has ability and ran his best race to date in a very competitive contest at Ascot last time. Would have finished closer that day but for pulling hard and racing with the choke out. He has 5lb off his back to make life easier and the drop in trip will be in his favour. If he settles my man feels he will win. This is his 2nd start since his wind operation and often this is the time to bet horses that have had wind surgery.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.