• Bodger
    Newbury 3.25 Pride of Lecale e/w 25/1.

Working well at home and could run a big race. Noel Fehily rides.
  • Bodger
    Looked to be making promising moves once or twice but never really in it and faded right out of it well before the finish.
  • Bodger
    Lingfield 4.55 Shyron. 1pt e/w 12/1 several, or 16/1 non-bog with Marathon.
  • Bodger
    Rubbish.
  • Bodger
    Peter Naughton free tips:

''My Irish cousin is very well connected in Ireland and he's told me he's backing a horse called Magic Fountain (7-2) in the Limerick 2.50 today.

I also think Crownthorpe will go well in the 2.20 at Ripon...he's got a fabulous each-way chance, especially if more rain arrives, but he's only 5-1.''
  • Bodger
    Just seen that Magic Fountain is a n/r.
  • Bodger
    Naughton today:

''Crownthorpe landed a fine punt for the notebook yesterday and fellow notebook horse Manshood runs in the 3.20 Wetherby today. (5/1 generally)

My friend Andy Taylor, who owns the gelding, told me: " He blew for ten minutes last time, so keep the faith.

" You could say he'd definitely be winning if the stable was in better form".

I'm backing Badenscloth in the 7.30 at Wolverhampton.'' (5/2 most places)
  • jambo
    Nice one with Manshood Mate
  • singspiel
    good info thank you
  • Dadeo
    Spot on. Many Thanks.
  • Bodger
    Thanks guys.

Manshood drifts out to 7/1, but at the furlong pole comes up on the outside of the field and storms home, drawing away from the field to win by at least 3 lengths. :party:

Fingers crossed for the double.
  • AKD
    Well done, good luck for the double.
  • FLA
    Thanks bodger
  • swerver
    Great tip.Thanks!
  • owenjohn
    :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Bodger
    Grrrr...Badenscloth was rearing and falling sideways just as the stalls opened, last away. Wouldn't have minded so much if it was taken to the outside, but no, as usual jocks always take them on the inside, and it had no chance of threading its way through the field from there. Would probably have got beat anyhow from the poor start.
  • Dadeo
    Just seen that Magic Fountain is a n/r.Bodger

Entered in the 6:55 at Gowran Park.
  • FLA
    Twice a n/r now ? Ground maybe ?
  • Bodger
    Dunno. should be backed nto anyway.
  • FLA
    Defo will
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.