• Stevie Wonder
    You must be Ronaldo so the answer is no thank you.
  • JOEMUGG
    noo keep it to yourself
  • milhouse
    Piecow did make me chuckle. Remember though folks, Roonaldo is on a win streak. Has he ever achieved two winners in a row???? :lol:
  • insidethestables1
    All due to the overwhelmingly positive response via PM the info will be released shortly, keep checking the forum over the next hour so as not to miss best prices
  • eeza
    This is why I'd never follow you, too much drama.
  • herbie
    Mugz, surely its time to do something about this idiot?
    ‘Overwhelming positive response by PM’ - bollox.

This forum has a miles better feel than the last one, apart from one main idiot. You asked him to do a P&L, he bodged it and is now back to normal.
  • insidethestables1
    845, Oskemen, 11-2 Hills, Paddy
  • CMB
    Seen info for this and Squire GL
  • Bodger
    Already on this one for a new place-only system I'm trialling.
  • Archie
    Unlucky, got done on the line
  • insidethestables1
    Yes, got beat over 12 lengths last time over same cd but my spies said tonight would be different
  • JOEMUGG
    No different it LOST
  • Archie
    Did you watch it Joe?
    Thought it was a great ride from e.g. got the hoss out the carpark and into first,tried too win it from the front I thought he was unlucky........
    Irrespective of who posted it
  • insidethestables1
    Yes Joe, but the thing is it hardly took up any of my time. I got a call, backed it ew and posted on here

You appear to waste large chunks of your life studying the form for no gain. No profit and loss from you, just lots of single threads with your big priced losers. Wake up and smell the coffee before it’s too late.
  • milhouse
    Here we go again. After timing. Nothing about each way on the post, gets beat into a place and now it is an each way bet. What a joker. Please people do not follow this deluded fool
  • insidethestables1
    No aftertiming here, I’ve said many times that I don’t advise grown ups how to bet, not do I or did I state my bet . I pass on information and people can bet how they wish.
  • Bodger
    Tote paid £3.00 for the place, still waiting for Betfair place SP.
  • JOEMUGG
    many of my bets are fun bets on long shots no sweat if they lose I dont buy tips like you.
    I work full time and train at least 1 hour sometimes 2 a day so time is limited but my strong bets do very well

You seem to be paying for a bag of sh -ite we asked you not to post but you couldnt help yourself

oh and yes i posted 2 long shots today 1 lost and the other gave me a sweet return
  • The racing voice
    Insidethestables1 causing all sorts of problems on an otherwise good forum. It's a shame no more posts from me apart from finishing the footy trial I'm doing until this clown starts acting like a grown up or some action is taken.
  • Kneeejerker
    optical illusion Anagram
    of insidethestables1 = s h i t i n f o
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.