• Deleted User
    Dodd big name on the board thank you for the insult now go and contribute something meaningful instead of trolling,
  • Jeepster
    Seems to me that iminformed is very knowledgeable about the racing game. Nobody is forced to follow his tips but I think it would be a shame if negativity towards him on the board makes him stop posting. It wouldn't be the first time a good poster has had enough of the back biting on here. I say give the man a chance and if you don't like his posts ..well ignore them .
  • dodd

Didn’t realise I had to be a board favourite or relatively successsul to have an opinion.

You just comfortably fit the bill to qualify as a man of multi IDs that’s all.
  • Deleted User
    dodd what is your point ? Exactly you don't have one, You post on my thread for the first time and is it beneficial to anybody no its not, It is a trolls post saying I have multiple ids and you think im sunderland sam or the racing voice, Well thank you, I am a serious man who doesn't tolerate fools gladly and you after reading all my posts troll me. No you only jumped on the negatives on this one thinking your fellow trolls would be impressed by your half baked post, And aypee you are also a troll stay off my post hehe or maybe I wont post anymore is that how it went,
    Good you posted a raft of hoses and 3 won congratulations maybe you will have retrieved some of the money you have lost, As multiples are the bookies bread and butter and in my opinion a long term losing bet. But we must all bet in our own way so do what ever you do but stop trying to curie favour by putting negative trolly comments on my post, you are a typical troll in my book say something constructive relating to the post or don't post on it, But snipping is childish it does nothing for the post just makes you look a Pratt, And from where I sit you don't need any help there.
  • eeza
    Remember those multiples Aypee, happy days.
  • Deleted User
    I am not a big punter my friend not compared to some, And you are right no your limits if they are comfortable then who's to say you are wrong, What I say is simple take it or leave it you decide but just no trolling my post I wouldn't do it to you , We all have days we wish didn't happen its the nature of gambling, good luck Aypee
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.