• Deleted User
    I am back at my desk not hung over I gave up the bottle along time ago, So its southwell on first glance it looks a hard card but lets see how it goes,
  • Deleted User
    We are now 30 pounds up going into today.
  • Amadeus
    Been at my desk since just after 5 after already driving 200 odd miles earlier this morning. M25 is lovely and quiet at that time of day. Can confirm no alcohol passed my lips last night. Working on any selections that I feel worthy of posting, waiting on your number 4 first though.
  • Deleted User
    Well don't worry about me im listening to Mozart so draw from that what you will.
  • Amadeus
    I expect it is the MAGIC FLUTE you are listening to and some of that magic rubs off on these lay bets
  • Deleted User
    Amadeus I have settled on a race it will be the 1,10 southwell now it will take a good two hours to break it down.
  • Deleted User
    Horse 4 of 35 to lay for £11 will be AMAZING GRAZING, This is a nice horse and for a five year old not had a lot of racing, But for me his trip is five furlongs six at a stretch and six furlongs here is like seven every where else so not a horse I would want to bet in this race lay asap as I feel this will drift was fav when I selected but already taking a walk,
  • Deleted User
    So to clarify lay AMAZING GRAZING for 11 pounds in the 1,10 southwell
  • Deleted User
    This race is wide open I am going to play in this because the value for me is here, Im laying the selection for 200 pounds and I am having £50 win on Jack the truth and £50 win on monks stand but im not recommending you following me in you should stick to the plan.
  • Amadeus
    I have already gone for Monks Stand to win but Amazing Grazing is already 12 to lay on Betfair & 14 on Betdaq, sorry don't use the other exchanges. I truly hope number 4 does the business for you & the other members
  • Deleted User
    Well this is not good but I think its early yet and this horse was 7/2 fav at bet 365 last night, But that is the selection they have pushed them all out, That's why I think its wide open, I think the market has to form yet and I think we will be laying but under 10/1 you will just have to bight the bullet on this on lads sorry but the betting has gone wild , It means you can lay it at 10/1 you will have 40 left as 10 is 9 but im not happy the way this market has extended.
  • AKD
    I was going to start a thread to ask thoughts about Monks Stand but seen both of you mention it here. I fancied it before the gamble from 25/1 down to 9/1, as it is 3 from 3 over this c&d and 6 lbs lower than last of those wins, but he has failed to beat a single horse on his last 6 starts. So my question was would you still back a horse like that at its current price?
  • Deleted User
    In my humble opinion it is unbeaten here over this trip , It has been running in grades and at trips which are not the ones for this horse so they have been messing about to fool the handicapper, In my view you will see a different horse today,
  • Deleted User
    YOU CAN ALSO TAKE ON THE NEW FAV GLOBAL MELODY AT 3/1 AND I THINK ON MY WORKINGS IT WILL STRUGGLE TO BEAT SEASONED HANDICAPPERS IT WON LAST TIME IN A NOVICE STAKES AGAINST AN EXPOSED FIELD, SO ILL SAY IT WONT WIN THIS AND MAKE IT HORSE 4 FOR YOU CHAPS IM STILL DOING THE BET I STATED AND ILL LAY THIS ALSO SO WE ALL GET F U C K E D TOGETHER,
  • Amadeus
    I cannot see Kommander Kirkup winning this also (That's the one I thought you were going to put up). As regards Monks Stand it does have those Duck Eggs that could be cracked today?
  • Deleted User
    Well the two im backing I wouldn't want to lay, I don't like novice winners in handicaps and there are reasons why all of them have a chance it is a wide open race and the odds on the two I like are to good to pass up so ill play and if im wrong I will pay big time BECAUSE im still laying the original for 200 and ill lay currys horse for the 10 pounds the boys are laying so that's it we are all going on together.
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. Yes I was hoping they would make Kommander Kirkup the favourite and I would definitely lay it, wins in class 6 but not a good record in 5.
  • Deleted User
    AKD that horse has won class five at this track this year carrying more weight than it has today hes a player in this believe me I wouldn't want to lay him in this. He has also placed second in class 4 here carrying 9/1 so he could be a bad lay my friend
  • Amadeus
    To anyone following this thread no way was I suggesting you lay K.K. Please follow the maestro's lead although I don't think he has changed his calendar yet ( K.K. has won at Southwell this year - last year yes - unless you are using a crystal ball. If that's the case please post tonight's winning Euro Millions Numbers.
  • AKD
    Hi Im Imformed, yes I know he has won in class 5 here, but it was by a nose and his only win from 15 runs in class 5 handicaps. I am not laying it because the price is too big now, but if it was favourite I would have taken my chance on percentages.
  • Deleted User
    AKD TAKE MY ADVICE MOST HORSES WIN THREE TIMES A YEAR MAX THE REST OF THE TIME TRAINERS RUN THEM TO GET TO THERE PREFFERED RACES TO GET A TOUCH RUNNING WEIGHT OFF ALONG THE WAY IF THAT HORSE CAN CARRY 9/1 HERE AND JUST GET BEAT IN CLASS 4 OVER THIS COURSE WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LAY IT CARRYING 9/1 IN A CLASS 5,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.