• Deleted User
    11.30 lingfield we need to lay the dalgleish horse woodside wonder for 11 pounds at about 2/1 3/1
  • Deleted User
    As im asking you to risk your money I am trying to lay very tight races with the smallest loss possible and thus we have a reduced chance of getting up in the first five races but once we have 50 pounds profit you get a bit more freedom on the price, But till horse five its squeaky bum jobs im afraid.
  • Deleted User
    I fully expect Kirby to be at the front as they turn in then I expect he will gun this horse round the turn to pinch a length or two our chance to get this beat is going with the move and challenging all down the straight if he is allowed to do his usual but they go with him then his horse should fold first, That's my reading of it, but if they don't go with him he will get away and hold on.
  • Dexy
    Gd luck :ok:
  • AKD
    Good luck Im Imformed.
  • AKD
    Well done.
  • Amadeus
    Spot on Im Informed - read that race very well
  • Dexy
    Nice!!! :clap:
  • The Toon
    Forgot about this one well done tho
  • Deleted User
    So we have laid two horses so we are £20 pounds in front, I am working on todays card and will post the next £10 lay should I find something suitable, But lingfield is a very tough card today in my opinion but lets see what develops.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.