• Deleted User
    The selection for horse three is DIOCLES OF ROME, And I think his winning run has come to an end, He has had a gelding operation which has lifted his mood and seemingly improved his racing, Both his recent wins have come at Kempton and he has managed to win in this grade but on a slow track and this lingfield track is running standard not as deep as kempton so with a faster pace and a 4lb hike factoring in the fact he was running out a bit until he was sent to kempton which is a right handed track and corrected the problem, I think that will end his good run and he is not a worthy fav in my opinion.
  • Deleted User
    So to reiterate TODAYS HORSE TO LAY FOR £11 IS 12.45 LING DIOCLES OF ROME GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL FOLLOWING.
  • Dexy
    Fingers x'd pal :up:
  • Amadeus
    And I've just put this up as making light work with no balls - you will probably be right now Im Informed.
    Good luck but I'm in a quandary now as put my money down to win.
    Well 1 of us is going to win (or lose as the case may be)
  • Deleted User
    Well I have selected this horse and given you my reading of its chance in the race you have to go back look at the race and take all on board and make a decision, The horse is lightly raced young so it could still be improving and if it does then I will get beat and you will be vindicated its that simple.
  • Deleted User
    Ralph beckett is a really good trainer at placing his horses, So when he travels ie up north France Germany take notice not often he leaves his petrol money behind.
  • AKD
    I think class dropper Swift Approval, who has been dropped 2 lbs since his c&d 4th earlier in the month, should go close.
  • jimfl
    Well done
  • Dexy
    Had the winner too so Double BOOOOOM! :cool:
  • Dexy
    Keep em coming im informed :up:
  • Amadeus
    You're much better than me Im Informed. I couldn't even get the reverse forecast up. Just hope the Mozart trio improve.
  • AKD
    Well done.
  • Deleted User
    Sorry to rain on your parade Amadeus, But don't forget I had the whole field running for me you were tied to one horse, But im glad you lads were all on and cleaning up with win bets leaving the fav out, Good thing is you are backing better priced horses, Although there they backed the winner off the board at the off lol.
  • Amadeus
    im more than happy that the majority won some shekels. As Dexy said you can't have the winners all the time. I better watch for your horse no. 4 tomorrow before I place a bet?
  • Deleted User
    Well funny I fancied the winner myself but so much self control I did the lay and didn't bet anything but I will always say if im going to bet against the lay should that arise.
  • Deleted User
    Well its half a day away so happy new year to you all stay safe but enjoy yourselves.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.