• Deleted User
    AKD WOULD YOU LAY JACK THE TRUTH HERE BECAUSE YOUR HORSE BEAT THAT 3 LENGTHS IN THE SAID CLASS 4
  • Deleted User
    But I like jack the truth because a claimer is taking 7 lb off
  • AKD
    I am not saying it cannot win, but can we say that about any horse with certainity. Of course it can win but it’s all about percentages, if I believe a horse is shorter price than it should be then I take my chance, I am not expecting to be right all the time. And just to confirm again, I am not laying it today because of the price.
  • Deleted User
    But no more to say on this I just want it run now so we can have the verdict and I hope it goes my way good luck whatever you do.
  • Deleted User
    This is that thread but the horse has drifted and they wanted something shorter
  • Deleted User
    I have to give reasons why their horse is not a lay its because it can win really its that simple do you know what to do on horse 4 goathead
  • AKD
    No one asked you to lay a shorter price horse or ask opinion about all other runners in race. It seems you don’t want me to post on your thread, that’s fine I won’t. Good luck.
  • Deleted User
    no akd you are fine they are just joshing ignor them
  • Deleted User
    Well both lay horses not in first three
  • AKD
    Well done mate. KK also unplaced.
  • Deleted User
    THREAD CLOSED FIVE RACES WON 50 POUNDS UP BUT OBVIOUS NOBODY WAS LAYING THEM
  • Dexy
    im informed are you really in your late 50's :roll:
  • Deleted User
    lot of work involved no toys out of my pram will put time into other things, so no swearing there is no need you have lost nothing of value have you.
  • Deleted User
    yes dexy I am but also very busy and only time to do this if its of use to enough people but can be doing other things, As I said I don't take lightly if people follow my bets as I don't want losers I hate loseing myself ,
  • Deleted User
    ok aypee you are right Thank you for your input.
  • Deleted User
    BIG AL NO OFFENCE TAKEN BUT WHEN I THINK PEOPLE ARE BETTING ON MY READING OF A RACE I PUT IN TWICE THE EFFORT BECAUSE I RESPECT PEPLES TRUST AND I DONT PRETEND TO DO SOMTHING I PUT IT ALL IN.
  • Deleted User
    So me being me I don't think you have been laying the hoses, I think I have been removing the fav and you have been left with a race where according to me the fav wont feature and you have been backing the 2nd 3rd fav and until today you got a draw, But today a rag won and messed it up so I think I was the only winner because as I said I layed them both so im on 50 profit but im alone I think. NOW if we have some honesty and you say that's the score then we all know where we are, So im not angry im not throwing my toys out of the pram but what ive done hasn't benefitted you in the way I wanted, so no hard feelings it just how I work.
  • Amadeus
    Unfortunately I don't think anyone knows how many people follow a particular thread and out of those how many people actually use this. For all we know there might be 50-100 who are either registered or not registered who did lay your selection. For me my enjoyment comes from trying to find an angle and therefore a successful gamble and being 70 I do have a lot of time on my hands to do this. I am sure there are many who will be waiting for the next installment.
    As Del Boy says - "You know it makes sense"
  • Deleted User
    Amadeus I am not made angry im just sorry they didn't believe I could do this and that I would not put them away if I could help it. If you want me to read you a race and give you the findings you are a nice chap just ask I would gladly help you out, But when I know a horse will win I don't say maybe I say this wins and ill say why I know, But I wont say it if I just fancy it that would be wrong and those who trust my word would expect nothing less all my racing friends know if I say it is so then that will be how it is , I don't fabricate racing is hard enough if you don't know you will look a fool.
  • dodd
    Can’t see any bookies on oddschecker with a lay price for I’m informed not being SS/TRV etc
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.