• peregrine
    ha ha your getting angry now ss. liar ill get me bookie to ring you and let them tell you. give us your number. but which one will it be ?
  • Sunderland Sam
    Not at all my dear aubergine, but you know what people think of aftertimers. Why do you want my number so you can join the inside circle and become a winner? Sorry aubergine no can do guess you'll have to stick to your aftertiming bumper picks lol.
  • Hippo
    see "delusional"
  • Hippo
    Ok SS, lets put this to bed. Whats your last months results that you have posted on here remembering you lost £175K in one bet on Wholestone despite being advised it has an awful record at Newbury.

Simple request. No insults, no fancy tricks, just good honest stats that you have posted on here. Dont make up stakes, just your list of winners and losers you have posted on here and only mention stakes where you specified ie £175k, otherwise the assumption is level stakes.

Do this and and i will respect you. weedle way out you have proven you are not not genuine. As a pro you will have ledgers recordeding every bet you have made, as I have and im sure peregrine has.

this is not an exercise to see who has the biggest cack , but simply one of integrity. Surely i cant be fairer than that.

so to recap:

Every bet since 12/11/18 (including Wholestone at £175k)

That will put the matter to bed and we can all move on. i am happy to do the same
  • Sunderland Sam
    I've made approx 888k this year but from that I still have liabilitys running of 76k on things such as ante post footy bets etc. That's my balance sheet. I did not want to bring money into any equation to be honest as people who bet are on different budgets. I treat all people the same whatever their pockets. Posting this sort of thing makes people jealous. I don't like posting it to be honest, but maybe that's your intention to make people hate me on the forum and hence get me banned. I will not discuss any future finances on here with you for above said reasons.
  • owenjohn
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Dazzler
    Show us your account balance mate, it must have at least £100k in to finance your bets! Will shut everyone up then!..........pause.....waiting for something to be posted....let's see.....over to you Big Sam
  • Sunderland Sam
    Not bothered what they think. I’m not an arrogant show off. I know the truth that’s all that matters what other people think doesn’t bother me. It serves no purpose for me to post and possibly alienate other members in doing so. I’ve been honest in letting people know which to be honest is not what I really wanted to do. Money is a sensitive subject. We can all get along fine on this board without mentioning money.
  • Hippo
    Errr I never mentioned money or your total account just the bets youve posted on here in the last month. Not interested in your bank balance. plain and simple...JUST THE BETS YOU HAVE ADVISED ON HERE.....SIMPLE EH? IE JUST THE BETS YOU HAVE POSTED ON HERE... you know the multiple selections that an Irish lad gave you, or noddy the Nid gave you, inside info, stable whispers, uncle tomm Cobblys pinstickers.....just THE THE BETS YOU HAVE POSTED ON HERE FOR ONE MONTH. I will do the same in good faith as i have nothing to hide or make people jealous about. these cvhaps are hary souls and can take it, honest. Cant say fairer than that surely?
  • Dazzler
    Totally agree Hippo, I was just approaching it from a different angle to get the same result you are alluding too!! Sam, you say money is not important why did you mention the ridiculous sum you have won then?? Why havnt we seen those tips/bets my friend??
  • Sunderland Sam
    Are you geniunely not very bright and a bit slow hippo ?It’s the long term that matters. Go back to the start of the year and post your bets up or are you too embarassed to do so? You have revealed to me that you know little about the concept of making the game pay as you seem to think that profit is based on one month dear, dear hippo you don’t seem to understand the fundamentals of being a pro gambler.
  • Hippo
    ...and an idiot in a corner reverts back to insults and smokescreens. Oh well chaps, i tried to give him a chance. See "delusional"
  • Sunderland Sam
    I am genuinely concerned that you don’t know the fundamentals of betting to win. I was asking you a genuine question It wasn’t meant to offend.Nothing to be ashamed of hippo plenty of people in bookies are the same just backing favs all the time thinking they can win,picking jockeys etc them people will have they days but at the end of the day will be a loser long term. You are obviously the above mentioned type of punter but do as you wish it’s your money.
  • Hippo
    "Nothing to be ashamed of hippo plenty of people in bookies are the same just backing favs all the time thinking they can win"...a bit like £175K on Wholestone (fav) when it has an appalling track record at Newbury?

i fully understand the fundamentals of betting to win. do Do you understand the fundamentals of being delusional?
  • Sunderland Sam
    The key phrase was 'all the time' i do not back favs 'all the time'. MENDIP EXPRESS WON 6/1. If you are intelligent you will read whats put in front of you and not make wrongful asumptions.
  • Dazzler
    2 S's in assumption you intelligent and educated man!?
  • Sunderland Sam
    I’m at Hexham. It’s cold I’m doing well to type.
    Thankfully, my pockets are warm though had a decent day.
  • Hippo
    See "delusional"...hes in Tescos in Sunderland buying value meals
  • Sunderland Sam
    I can buy a lot of meals with the 2.7k I won at Hexham then. I’m off to the dogs now fancy one tonight.

I’m happy,are you happy Hippo?
  • Dazzler
    And he doesn't mention money!! Lol and that is 1 thing pro gamblers DO NOT do!! Delusional is absolutely spot on. Good luck at the dogs mate, hope the jockey doesn't let you down and it's homework is good!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.