• Sunderland Sam
    As I’ve said before believe what you want to believe it dont bother me. I know the truth.
  • eeza
    Deja vu
  • stainless
    If you ever grow-up Sam, you could be dangerous !!!!!!!
  • jimfl
    I wish all of u would grow up getting really sick of this site constant bull s#it
  • Sunderland Sam
    I agree jimfl just wanna get on with picking winners. Hopefully, hippo stops this nonsense.
  • Hippo
    "As I’ve said before believe what you want to believe it dont bother me. I know the truth."

Well if this is true SS, why do you still come on here with these outrageous claims? if youre not bothered, dont post, dont argue

Jim, i agree and i admit im being almost as childish as he is ! But i just got fed of his stupid rhetoric and they were dominating the board. thought id shout him down but hes thicker err skinned than i thought!

Agree with you tho mate and tempting as it is, Ill stop! Thought Mugz would have stepped in ages ago.
  • Sunderland Sam
    I standing up to you and your bully tactics. Nice to see you have conceded although I don't take any great pleasure from my victory. At least now we can all move forward and enjoy trying to get some winners.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.