• The racing voice
    Friend of mine has been given the nod off JP for DOSTAL PHIL take the 5-2 it will be backed I have been told.
  • Hippo
    No offence mate...but this was backed off the board yesterday morning and constantly backed since. So to put it up 10 mins before the race isnt exactly breaking news! And if you like 5/2 in a competitive hcap, good luck to you, but you must be mad...even if it wins its NO value!
  • Hippo
    33/1 7/1, 18/1 and 50/1...why oh why do Mugs take 5/2 in these races? There are some top class 5/2 shots today in stakes races but people wade in at 5/2 in a 20 runner hcap...Im going to become a bookie!
  • The racing voice
    JP not to be trusted. My friend said he also gave him DOUBLE TREASURE but after that I would personally take no notice, in that race I will be betting something else.
  • Hippo
    JP not to be trusted! Grow up man! You think he would back in a 20 runner hcap? dream on macduff! Dear or dear, let me know when your "informed mates" give you the nod and ill happily take your bets. You can have 5/2 ill 19 solid hcappers run for me!
  • The racing voice
    You couldn't lay they bets. Stick to your two year old races and follow them off a cliff like you do, keep going and you might get lucky!
  • Hippo
    priceless! You keep having fantasies that you know JP and all those "faces" that keep giving you the nod...maybe they just have a tick?

By the way i was 118 points up for my two year olds for this year, so im searching for a few more cliffs to follow them over! Mind you, you probably know Cliff richard as well!

Have fun!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Hippo
    Exactly Daveros, my point also. I know seceral yards in Lambourn and there is never talk of a JP coup. TRV is a dreamer with overnodding friends! And as for tippinga 5/2 shot the world was aleeady on in a 20 runner hcap proves he is a dreamer!
  • Deleted User
  • The racing voice
    Him and tabor have shares in Ladbrokes. I would absolutely back my connections over anyone on here. My friends are in the know. JP sold us out yesterday thankfully he only copped us with one. We were right to swerve his other tip double treasure.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • The racing voice
    With all your nonsense. I still think you live on skaro lol
  • Deleted User
  • The racing voice
    I'm not prepared to have people disrespect me and call me a liar, which I am not. So I am issuing a non show on this board for the period of 6 months, any further instances after that date will lead to further non shows.

Hopefully, during this time certain board members will change their ways.

See you all on Friday 17th May 2019. If I am God willing still alive.
  • herbie
    Another one?!
  • JOEMUGG
    :nerd: too funny
  • peregrine
    crikey daveros you have upset trv havent you.bet hes off to benidorm till the warmer weather appears.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.