• The racing voice
    I have stable information for a horse that is running tommorow at Warwick. I will post between 8-10 pm tonight as connections want to put their money on first. Entirely up to yourself if you want to back. I am just passing on in good faith.
  • The racing voice
    Sorry people no info to be posted by me. Thank Mugz for the ban on Sunderland Sam for that. Mugz you are more than welcome to deny permission on my account as well. I introduced Sunderland Sam to this forum and no people I wasn’t him. All that top class Sunderland dog info your members got and you treat people like this sorry, but your way out of order imo and I no longer wish to be a part of your forum.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Well G and G S then and stop wasting our time
  • Dadeo
    Best bet on the forum right now is he will be back under another name.

Ashington Alan
    Hartlepool Harry
    Middlesbrough Mick
    Newcastle Norman
    South Sheilds Sandra
  • herbie
    Bravo Mugs
  • Dazzler
    Well done Mugz and thank you. Now get rid of this one and ALL the multi ID's please!
  • Deleted User
    Here here, Lets have an honest friendly board where everyone can post without put downs and where the common goal is to encourage each other to back winners or lays and where the goal is to inflict a few wounds on the bookies not each other.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.