• Mole
    Further details tomorrow morning ……..
  • donb
    Are we all marching on Downing St then.
  • Mole
    Morning update - All good, everything has gone to plan, and the price is going in the right direction.

Cannot release the name yet but won’t be too long….
  • stainless
    The suspense is killing me !!!
  • Mole
    Ok folks just had the nod , you can all get on now, just had to wait for liquidity to increase on the exchanges and for some bets to be placed with bookmakers online, will post in the next few minutes.
  • twobusty
    and we still waiting ids my 50p going that much diffarance
  • Jack Trotter
    Complete fabrication.

JT
  • stainless
    Has the past figures if it stays the extra distance. Easterby is a crafty bugger, see he also has the 2nd fav. Premiership (3yo) is just starting to get the idea and Bearwith must have a chance. Mind none of these are anything special.
  • stainless
    See Easterby had a winner in the first with a newcomer @ 33/1
  • malcolm

Out with the washing as widely expected :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • The Gambler
    And that my friends is exactly why some of the best tipsters around left this forum......its a joke the Mole is still allowed to spin his crap......although it does get a few responses and a bit of traffic....I suppose??? Why?
  • malcolm

And that my friends is exactly why some of the best tipsters around left this forum......its a joke the Mole is still allowed to spin his crap.

My thoughts too m8 :up:
  • john smith
    I know for a fact it was not fancied by the yard
  • peregrine
    Amazing this I go away for a week and a guy gets slated for putting a selection up ! You are big boys and girls . It's up to you if you play. Now if it wins or loses you should not be concerned if you haven't backed it. But what I find amazing is the gambler who I've never ever seen put a selection up reckon that's why the best tipsters have left. Have you the gambler ever thought that because of your usual nonsense they don't post . Because they don't want the likes of you whingeing on like some old washer woman ! And John Smith if you knew for a fact it wasn't fancied why not let the forum know ? I'm trying to be constructive here . And as on a daily basis the pro so called tipsters are in the main giving out their very poor tips it's no different. Work the races out and do your own. But this games bent and you really do need to be careful ! So good luck if your playing. :up:
  • The Gambler
    And that coming from another useless tipster!!
    My selections are up in the Competitions for all to see mate.....something else you never enter!!?? Lol
  • peregrine
    Ha ha you put up on here and today let's have your selection I very much doubt it. And yes I've won on a comp on here get your facts right. I don't do comps as I don't bet every day . Making money is easy as you need to be selective not picking with a pin ! Bit of jealousy me thinks. :kiss:
  • peregrine
    Which comps do you enter ? Checked on here and are you lord Lucan I can't find any posts ?
  • The Gambler
    You are thicker than I thought!! Do your homework and maybe check Classic Threads too.....you'll find me then

Just don't like share winning info for plebs like you to benefit mate.....simple really. Whereas your record/stats speak for themselves lol
  • peregrine
    Blah blah you are multi I'd I presume still as I posted you stop good tipsters posting with your constant whingeing think you better get back to your washing and ironing :yawn:
  • Kneeejerker
    Mugz has multi IDS.
    I have proof look who is top :zip:

https://forum.bestofthebets.co.uk/members
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.