• Hippo
    Wow, what a great card for the course and some stand out prices!

215 Benatar...has to win this surely and 4/1 looks huge

250 Rolling Maul is 6/1? surely thats too big?

325 Marias Benefit...my fav horse from last season that was a victim of blatant team tactics at Chelt when taken on and hassled by Mullins Cut the Mustard to allow his hot pot to win. Good old stewards drunk of course to notice ! Anyhoo, starts its chase campaign tomorrow and 2/1 is fair. I would wade in BUT...Stuarts are all needing the race at the mo and Im not sure Gethings is top class. I know Stuart has said theyve had no rain all summer and his horses arent as fit as normal but id love to see this tear off in front!
  • Mugz
    Watch the weather, some torrential rain around in that area on Friday.
  • Hippo
    well the meeting goes ahead and I have to be happy with the 4/1 ive got on Benatar...now 6/4..admittedly a rule 4 for Skeltons coming out but that was 5/1 so still a great price.
  • Bodger
    Rolling Maul would be a bet if the distance was less than 3 miles (Steve J's famous h'cap topweight system for races less than 3 miles on tight tracks). Still might win though - last win was impressive. Price now 11/2, cut in.
  • Mugz
    ROLLING MAUL, wins !

Well done hippo. :up:
  • Bodger
    Yes, WD, 2 out of 3 with Maria's Benefit going in.
  • Mugz
    If you like the tip, like the post.

:up:
  • Dragon2
    Great tips thank you
  • calvert
    Well done Hippo
  • Dexy
    Top stuff Hippo :ok:
  • CMB
    Well done
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.