• Hippo
    Have to admit i was praying Henderson pulled Call Me Lord tomorrow as this was leaving half the field out of the handicap including 1st and 2nd fav. But despite having a well handicappede horse of his own, hes pulled that one and runs Call Me Lord...thus its 16/1 to 8/1 overnight! plus its entered up all over Chelt so bonuses etc.

My horse is Our Merlin who now is 7lb out of the weights but still better in with monsiuer and Bennys Bridge...but would have been incredibly well in if inbn the hcap proper. Its 33/1 now, i took 50/1 yesterday and it would have been 14/1 today if the weights had risen. Now hoping for a place rather the win i had dreamt off! The whole thing has favoured the fav who is only 2lb wrong, but Call Me Lord now has to be in the equation.

Whats my mate Nicky doing!!!! Surely he should have know my plan! lol!

Ive also had another bet at fancy odds on Vieux Lille in the Military. jamie rode the winner in this several times and apparently the jock up is decent. He thinks it fell last time through lack of concentration ...it wont this time. Anything can happen in this race and everyone will hoping Guy Disney wins and good luck to him. He has more bottle in his little finger than i have in my entire body, a true her and role model...and off course racing nutter!!!
  • moggy
    What about Dream Du Grand Val off 10st 5lbs with Nicko on this, any thoughts?-this entered County Hurdle next week. Call me Lord in Coral.
  • Hippo
    Hi Moggy, thats why he puzzled me! This would be really well in with the others with the rise and would have contracted the weights in his favour...complete curve ball from Henderson!
  • AKD
    Hi Hippo. If the weights had risen, Monsieur Lecoq would be racing off his correct mark, but he is now 2 lbs wrong. So by running Call Me Lord, hasn’t Henderson actually handed a 2 lbs advantage to Dream Du Grand Val over the favourite? Or am I missing something?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.