3:25 - Hot Team 5-2
    4:00 - Pacino 25-1
    4:35 - Arabist 50-1
  • malcolm
    Wow - we're gonna be rich cheers m8 :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Mugz
    I'm not greedy, I'd settle for the place acca to be honest. :razz:
  • stainless
    Should be able to pay the next years electricity bills. Yipee!!!!!
  • calvert
    Place acca will do me !
  • MrForce
    i've lumped on!!
  • Ribot
    I've booked my world cruise. Happy days! :cool:
  • calvert
    Dont be cashing out early Trust the Mole
  • Jack Trotter
    All Pat Morris horses and all owned by the Doc.

I can see where Mole's imagination is going on this but just his latest in a long list of fabricated information.

JT
  • twobusty
    my last 50p you better be right
  • Mole
    First one in lads. Check your accounts the bookies will be begging you to cash out, they have huge liabilities on this multiple.
  • Jack Trotter
    Amended result. Harsh but that's horse racing.

JT
  • Mole
    First past the post so the gamble is not impacted
  • peregrine
    Watched this and what has street life been demoted for ! Makes me want to fart in me pants. The stewards are total plonkers ! Remember the riddler at Ascot ! Took out how many and kept the race ! Looks like we need a real long hard look at some of these stewards .
  • Jack Trotter
    Street Life has interfered by drifting part of the way from the inside rail to the stands rails causing the second to move across.

Although no touching was visible, clearly the winning distance of a nose could indicate that the second might have won had the interference not occurred.

These situations are always going to be 50/50 and it is down to the stewards on the day as to what happens.

Pity on the young jockey on the first past the post because she has done everything right and she is clearly a jockey for the future.

My opinion, I would have left the result has it was but I am not the steward.

JT
  • Mole
    If Mick Appleby trains and Alistair Rawlinson rides Street Life he keeps the race. There’s been a bias against the small stable and young jockey, wiley Alistair will have said all the right things in the stewards room.

Anyway, everyone’s a winner here, the good Dr isnt concerned with the £2000 race prize difference, there a bigger plot on which isn’t affected by the stewards decision.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.