• Don't follow me
    Count your winnings bookies r shut mate more lies from you...oh dear u certainly put your foot in it !! No doubt your horse tonight will win lol and we will not see any slip. Sorry, Dazzler but FACTS are FACTS !! Well done on ya winner for later lol
  • Dazzler
    Boooommmmmm

See ya
  • Dazzler

Count my winnings......figure of speech idiot! Lol

Will the horse win tonight....I hope so its from a very good source....but if it doesn't....I don't care that much......my damage to the bookies has been done for today...at least!!!

Boooooommmmm
    WHO ARE YA???
  • Don't follow me
    Boom!! Max goes in returns a better price 11-8 :cool: winning day bagged!!
  • Dazzler
    Boom....brilliant.
    Love to see everyone bashing the bookies!!

Oh sorry.....you don't bet now do you!? Lol
  • Dazzler
    Good luck with Al Waqidi tomorrow at Wolves!
    Hope it bags you another winning day.....if you bet that is??........it is confusing......liars and their memories eh??

DELUDED
  • Don't follow me
    I was referring to a winning day for the thread NO I can't bet as I can't get on. I have said why I am here before read and u will understand. When r u moving to WYNYARD pal or is it out ov your price range. I am gunna make you and that wife ov yours a coffee!!
  • Dazzler
    No coffees needed today mate......Champers all the way

BOOOOOOMMMMMM
    ps if you were smart enough you would still get on......but I already know the answer to that one!! Lol

WHO ARE YA? COME ON LITTLE LAD? WHAT YA GOT, OTHER THAN MULTI ID'S?? LOL
  • Don't follow me
    trxfj65cqw5go25w.jpg

I can't get on. I have tried, good on you if you still can.
  • Dazzler
    Lol wtf is that?? And what does it prove?

You'll be putting a pic of Brad Pitt up next and saying its you!!! Lol

ABSOLUTELY DELUDED....GET SOME SLEEP LAD!!
  • Dazzler
    And just for the record the NAP tonight has won, and was posted on other forum as ANOTHER GOOD ONE!!!

BOOOOOMMMMM.....WHAT A DAY!!
    THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT!!!!
  • Don't follow me
    your nap tonight was always gunna win I told u that earlier didn't I it was the biggest certainty in racing lol. Goodnight Mr NO SLIP !!
  • Dazzler
    FACTS......no need to hide or lie mate!!

You do enough of that for the board.....and you've potentially cost the members a fortune!!?

Be Proud.....Well Done
    WHO ARE YA? WHAT YA GOT?
  • Don't follow me
    lol was that your Nap the godolphin horse evs money and you had the cheek to call me. NO SLIP.. FACT lol... be happy
  • Dazzler
    Waiting for it for 2 months mate, posted it up fir the guys and I on at 2-1......well connected and obviously smashed!!!

Stick it in your tracker...Best you'll get from me!

BOOOOOOMMMMMM
    WHO ARE YA? COME ON LITTLE LAD TELL US, WHAT YOU SCARED OFF???
  • Don't follow me
    show me proof of your 2/1 winning bet slip...lol r u happy?
  • Dazzler
    Show us all your identity....the way you mouth off, you must have a decent life and lifestyle, surely!!?

Or maybe not!!???.......what you got to hide or be ashamed of????

BOOOOOMMMMM......WHO ARE YA??
  • eeza
    Wish I'd been on the lucky 15 Dazzler. Best part of 500 quid for 20p lucky.
  • Dazzler
    Nice one Eeza!!! Brilliant day

For some reason DFM thinks we are all like him.....and we have to make things up and lie from behind a computer.......not looking at the FACTS!!
  • Don't follow me
    boom!!! second selection goes in nice 11-2 price unlike Dazzler's even money poke still along as he is happy lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.