• Don't follow me
    Tuesday...

Might as well continue with the jumps. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

COBY NINE 2PTS WIN1237 SOUTHWELL 5-2
    DOBYRN 3PTS WIN 3.16 SEDGEFIELD 8-11
  • Don't follow me
    Well whatever happens won't be losing all the points before the end of the trial so as per agreement Dazzler has to stop all his nonsense. I hope he takes the offer up of also providing the board with 14 day trial as he is big in punting land so come on Dazzler use the same points as me and prove yourself. I have proven myself to you all like I said I would and as slogan stated I should not have neeed to.Let us see if we can top up a few more points I will certainly try my best.
  • Kneeejerker
    WD sofar old boy :strong:
  • Don't follow me
    Wed selections...

First impression 4/5 2pts win...12.15 wetherby
    Ballyvic boru 5-2 1pt win...2.25 wetherby
  • Don't follow me
    One winner, one loser lets hope Dazzler takes up a 14 day trial as according to him its easy to make a profit, show us then Dazzler I fully expect you will come up with the usual excuses no 14 day trial from him like he has shown no slip!!!
  • Dazzler
    Never said it was easy to make a profit idiot!!
    Did you enjoy Sedgefield and your winner yesterday? You did well to get tickets in your partnership (which you usually mock!) with a lot of members and only 2 Owner badges allowed. You draw them out of a hat!?
  • Don't follow me
    Where is your slip? Where is your 14 day trial? Yes, thanks I did enjoy Sedgefield you will have to come one day after the virus I will get you an owners badge and will buy you dinner!!
  • Dazzler
    Lol, its nice to be connected......there were NO OWNERS there for the horse you claim to be yours mate!! Now....HOW DELUDED IS THAT??? LOL
  • Don't follow me
    I can quite assure you there was. No one will believe your poor attempt to try and falsify my claims!!
  • Dazzler
    Photo in winners enclosure??
    100% you don't and cannot have one!!!
    Stick it on your profile picture from the Sedgefield photographer.. ..YOU CANNOT, BECAUSE YOU WAS NOT THERE AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE PARTNERSHIP!! LOL SO SAD MATE.....YOU REALLY DO NEED HELP!!
  • Don't follow me
    Really Dazzler lol. Get to sedgefield after the virus and I will show you what I own. Hope you come make sure you do.
  • Dazzler
    YOU DIDNT GO YESTERDAY AND YOU DONT OWN OR PART OWN THAT HORSE.....NO OWNERS AT ALL WERE THERE AT SEDGEFIELD YESTERDAY........FACT!!

STICK THE WINNING PHOTO UP TAKEN BY JOHN GROSSICK IF YOU WERE THERE......100% IMPOSSIBLE TO DO LOL SAD LAD
  • Don't follow me
    I have told you what to do come and see me at Sedgefield. I will buy you dinner!! In teturn you can put some bets on for me we will be winners mate!!
  • Dazzler
    STICK THE PHOTO UP SAD LAD AND TAKE MINE DOWN......
  • Don't follow me
    People can use any photo their wish, so what's the problem?? When Crossey wins I will change photo, let's see how long it stays up for lol. Be ages if Dixon is making poor entries and sticking it over 7f's have a word Dazzler he is just wasting your entry fee!!
  • Dazzler
    YOU ARE OUTTED AGAIN (and a little obsessed with me!! ) MY WORK ON HERE IS DONE!!!

TREAT WITH EXTRA CAUTION GUYS......JUST ASK YOURSELF WOULD YOU DO AND MAKE UP THE THINGS HE DOES???? SAD
  • iPhoneDoctor
    Lol whoops when your lies come unstuck real quick.

No chance he’s got a photo in the winners enclosure it’s all pure fantasy - proper sad guy making up stuff such as “connections” and “info”
    tips.
  • Dazzler
    Spot on mate.....he must think we are stupid!!

Knew he would soon trip himself up.....but you have to ask....WHY THE FECK DOES ANYONE HAVE TO DO IT??? SAD REALLY
  • Don't follow me
    I can quite assure you I am 'well connected'.
  • Dazzler
    WHY LIE THEN....BE PROUD, STICK YOUR WINNING PHOTO UP.......EASY......SHUT ME UP FIR GOOD.......FACT IS.....YOU CANT!!! LOL
    SAD AND DELUDED EH??
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.