• Dazzler
    DELUDED.....WHAT ARE YOU MISSING??

LUCKY 15 UP AGAIN....4 WINNERS
    £1 WIN GETS YOU £3K.....when was last time you got anything like it?? Let's look on classis threads.....no you not there?? But guess who is???

FACTS AGAIN....READ THEM AND WEEP
    WHO ARE YA???
  • Don't follow me
    great even money shot pal be happy u r just so funny ya should do stand up !!
    have a look at the running totals thread dazzler now when mine is finshed you can do one using the same number of points that I have done make sure you do it big boy we want to see how a pro does it, at least that way we will see ya slip lol you can't produce what you have not got
  • Dazzler
    The grass is never greener........oh yes it is!!

Just good guys giving good incites and good info for FREE to help each other bash the bookies.....and what makes it really good is the fact that the likes of DFM,TRV, ITS, Sunderland arse etc....are NOT tolerated and dealt with very quickly......and then you GET THE REWARDS!!!!

BOOOOOMMMMMMM.
    GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS!
  • Craysnays
    Could you two not just come together one day and serve us less fortunate but keen horse gamblers a winning Yankee and a chance of taking some money back off them bookies for Goodness sake it’s Christmas or so the tele seems to tell me. Thankyou

Kavo
  • Dazzler
    Would love him to come out and play Kavo.....but he just will not......thats why after 20 years on this board...I moved to another one....which is exactly like what you mentioned with no multi ID'ers etc spouting a load of crap!!
    Most of the good tipsters left here because of the likes of DFM.......I don't post my tips on here anymore purely so arseholes like him don't profit from them......but after 20 years its hard to accept, a once great board, being ruined by an idiot.....at some point you have to stand up to them!!

Enough said, good luck and have a great Christmas.
    Ps would be great to meet up with him.....but alas that will never happen.....I wonder why? Lol
  • Don't follow me
    I will meet up with ya no problem Dazzler after u show me your winning slip !!
  • Dazzler
    And I will show you my slip, when you come out with who you are.........but you know you cannot do that can you?

All my quotes are FACTS that can be checked!

Most of your quotes that can be checked and verified are a load of bull....whys that??
  • Don't follow me
    So it was a lucky 15 bet probably low staking thats wat ur embarassed about that dont bother me to be honest upto u how u bet so your not this big punter u claim to be time to come out pal or else all you cred will be gone.
  • Dazzler
    Never claimed anywhere to be a big punter....but I do have some big wins....mainly from Lucky 15's.......no need to be embarrassed have I?
    Nothing to prove to anyone mate! Great life and great lifestyle!!

Happily retired, love the horses and its great to have some great friends and contacts in the sport.....and more than happy to share that information for free to hopefully help others to make a few quid!!

Just cannot tolerate, arseholes who try to spoil it for everyone, hide behind multiple ID's and anonymously try to personally slag others off.....almost feel sorry for them.....but hey, smashed the bookies again today......and tomorrow's another day.....sad lad....try getting air time with someone else now.....probably yourself in another ID as everyone else, who is left here anyway, knows exactly what you are....and those who don't.....soon will.......See Ya.....BOOM
  • Don't follow me
    A multi ider is a person wiv more than 1 id and that aint me serious question r u slow? what can u not grasp. I am not bothered what you bet in money terms people have different budgets i respect a man who bets in quids to a man who bets in 1000s the same. Just show us ya slip and i will glady congratulate u.
  • Dazzler
    Who the feck needs your congrats....and as Joemugg said it is easy to check multi ID'ers past and present.....cheers Joe

SAD SAD LAD....GET SOME HELP
    WHO ARE YA? SEE YA
  • Don't follow me
    Ok watever NO SLIP NO PROOF lets just leave it there mr dreamer
  • Don't follow me
    Monday's selctions...

long stay 3pt win @ 8/11
    robinshill 2 pt win @ 6/5
    1 pt win double

Nothing meeting the criteria on the flat tomorrow so using the criteria I have used it on the jumps for the bets.
  • Rodeo
    wheres long stay at ?
  • donb
    already ran won 1225.
  • Rodeo
    fs
    pointless no times aint it , ogh well
  • Don't follow me
    I apologise for that Rodeo. ROBINSHILL runs in the 2.10 Ludlow
  • Rodeo
    well done today. :wink:
  • Don't follow me
    Boom!! both win, double up !!! :party:
  • donb
    Sweet.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.