• Doubler
    Random email from the above offering a free trial, let's see how he does.

this is his advice for Today

Gold, Silver, Bronze Daily Line

1.00 Fontwell

ROYAL CROWN For Colin Tizzard looks to have an excellent opportunity here today in a very average handicap chase, The Tizzards have Harry Cobden booked and they are expecting a big run so confidence can be given that this one is expected to go close and the 13/2 currently allows us to advise an EW selection today (2pt Bronze Each Way Bet @ 13/2) LOST

3.55 Lingfield

SIGNIFICANTLY Won really well last time out over the stiff 6f at Newcastle and is certainly overpriced here today at 11/2 with plenty of lesser exposed horses in what certainly is a competitive race and I know that Karl Burke has struggled to this Garswood colt right in the past but he will is keen to build on the colts last run at Newcastle and the yard expect a good run today so at 11/2 I recommend backing him EW(5pt Silver Each Way Bet @ 11/2) LOST

5.25 Catterick

TOUTATIS From the Fergal O Brien yard is expected to gain compensation for the narrow defeat last time at Kempton and Paddy Brennan will surely get the gelding home in front today and at around 3/1 we see this selection taking this bumper today and the money for the McCain & Skelton horses should maintain our price for us today (8pt Gold win Bet @ 11/4) NON RUNNER

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 745AM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH

Stakes for this service are based on:
    Gold – 8pt Bet
    Silver – 5pt Bet
    Bronze – 2pt Bet
  • Doubler
    A huge thank you to you for joining this special free trial to ..

the PAUL GEORGE Racing Club

After no luck with his first Daily Line selection Paul has kindly agreed to let you have his first 10pt Platinum Bet of the day - a horse that was given out to his members a short while ago he released the following Platinum 10pt Bet to his members who requested it

5:45 Kempton

DANCING KING From the Mark Johnston stable is extremely hard to oppose tonight after winning impressively last week at Wolverhampton and this CD will play to his favour and Ben Curtis will be jumping this gelding out the stalls more handily today and should have these stretched inside the final 1f. Currently 5/4 (10pt Platinum Win Bet) WON

as mentioned normally Paul asks for a flat fee of £25 when he gives out a Platinum 10pt bet winner

BUT NOT THIS ONE IT'S ON THE HOUSE

GOOD LUCK
  • Doubler
    Trial running totals

1 winner 2 losers and a Nr

Gold bets Nr Lvl
    Silver bets L -10pts
    Bronze bets L -4pts
    Platinum bet W +12.50pts although it would of cost £25 for the privilege.
  • Doubler

2.15 Wincanton

FAVORI DE SIVOLA Was unfortunate last time out when unseated at Hereford, compensation looks like it could be on the way in this event, the Nick Williams gelding can improve further and will see todays trip out nicely in heavy going. (5pt Silver Win Bet @ 5/2) LOST

2.50 Wincanton

JUST GO FOR IT Is well in at the weights today and is basically running off the same mark as his recent victory at Hereford and William Marshall shouldn’t be troubled here today over a trip that she will relish, we will stick with her today and 9/4 is slim but she’s worth sticking with today. (8pt Gold Win Bet @ 9/4) LOST

5.00 Wincanton

TRIPLE NICKLE Ran credible in a mares novice event last time out at Southwell and connections are hoping she has built on that performance and the Bernard Llewellyn yard will be hopeful she runs a big race today after her fairly easy last race as she was certainly handled with care that day and the current 20/1 is an appealing EW bet. (2pt Bronze EW Bet @ 20/1) WON 47.20pts returned

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 715AM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH
  • twobusty
    Platinum 10pt Bet already look the only bet to bother with
  • twobusty
    3.50 Carlisle

SABBATHICAL Comes here today from West Wales and is potentially well treated and could have at least 8lbs in hand on his nearest rival, Evan Williams is expecting this gelding to take this finale today and at around 2/1 could see these rivals off quite early in the home straight if his jumping is spot on today (10pt Platinum Win Bet)

and there it is
  • peregrine
    Gents when these clowns send you bets block em as you can do much better yourselves. If you can' wait for me as and when I post. They don't all win but I'm pretty sure I've got a better strike rate than most ::razz: of these so called tipsters.and you don't have to pay me. It's much more fun. And at the end of the year you will have enough to buy a big pair of undies. :lol:
  • Doubler
    Cheers twobusty.

A huge thank you to you for joining this special free trial to ..
    the PAUL GEORGE Racing Club
    Once again Today Paul has kindly agreed to let you have his first 10pt Platinum Bet of the day - a horse that was given out to his members a short while ago

now...
    just before I pass on the name of his only Platinum Bet for Today I will tell you about the Platinum and Double Platinum Service
    the service is totally optional
    you will get an email telling you that there is either a Platinum 10pt bet or a Double Platinum 20pt horse ready
    when you get a Platinum 10pt bet winner you will be asked for a flat fee of £25
    when you get a Double Platinum 20pt bet winner you will be asked for a flat fee of £50
    BOTH Platinum 10pt and Double Platinum 20pt bets come with ULTRA HIGH STRIKE RATE
    the bets on the service are highly selective - you can expect 1-2 Platinum 10pt bets per day and 3-4 Double Platinum 20pt bets per week
    there is a STRICT LIMIT on numbers who can gain access to each be
    last night he released the following Platinum 10pt Bet to his members who requested it

3.50 Carlisle

SABBATHICAL Comes here today from West Wales and is potentially well treated and could have at least 8lbs in hand on his nearest rival, Evan Williams is expecting this gelding to take this finale today and at around 2/1 could see these rivals off quite early in the home straight if his jumping is spot on today (10pt Platinum Win Bet) WON 5/2 AVAILABLE
    as mentioned normally Paul asks for a flat fee of £25 when he gives out a Platinum 10pt bet winner
    BUT NOT THIS ONE IT'S ON THE HOUSE

GOOD LUCK
  • Doubler
    I thought I would just post them to see how they do. I'm certainly not backing any of them lol. Can you try to make it enough for 2 pairs of undies please.
  • peregrine
    Doubler im well aware and it's nice of you to post the selections. For the botb others might have a different opinion. 2 pairs for you my friend no problem :up:
  • twobusty
    whoop whoop
  • twobusty
    as said they already seem the ones to follow lets hope he keeps sending them
  • peregrine
    Yes you can't knock his platinum bets. But they ain't cheap. :up:
  • twobusty
    as if we would pay
  • twobusty
    anyone no when it ends ?
  • Doubler
    It didn't say on the email I had.
  • twobusty
    and 20/1 bronze wins as well awesome
  • peregrine
    Crikey I better keep knocking him :joke: or keep stum.
  • Doubler
    Trial running totals after day 2

3 winner 4 losers and a Nr

Gold bets Nr L -8pts
    Silver bets LL -15pts
    Bronze bets LW +39.20pts
    Platinum bet W W +37.50pts although it would cost you £25 a go for the privilege.
  • Doubler

1.30 Lingfield

RAFIKI Won well at Wolverhampton last time and ran on well at the business end of things, Alan King will be expecting Martin Harley to be driving this gelding home today and odds currently of 10/3 appear to be great value. (5pt Silver Win Bet @ 10/3) Won

1.55 Sandown

GERICAULT ROQUE Ran a decent race last time out over a trip probably too far for him at Fakenham, he will find this much easier today with a decent pace expected, I see him well handicapped and closely rated to the Johnny Farrelly Grey Song Of The Hunter, our selection looks better value at 4/1 so we stick with him. (8pt Gold Win Bet @ 4/1) WON will settle @ 3/1 sp

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 630AM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH
  • Doubler
    A sign up offer.
    The first 250 people to act can get all of the following
    All of the Paul George Racing Club Daily Line bets for the rest of March (including all of his Cheltenham bets next week)
    Tonight's Double Platinum 20pt bet for FREE
    An expert by your side each and every day helping you beat the bookies
    the normal monthly price to join Paul's Daily Line Service is £75 a month

but...

Today this price has been slashed down to JUST £1

Yes £1, which doesn't even cover our staff costs to process the order

JOIN NOW FOR £1
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.