• Don't follow me
    Be proud? What like you are where is your winning photo of Crosse fire? U don't own nothing u are exposed!!
  • donb
    FFS give it a rest guys, you sound like a couple going though a divorce.
  • Don't follow me
    Lol Don he's needs to grow up. Jealous of another owner ffs shud be glad for me.Probably never put me horse in his lucky and he is going mad!!
  • Don't follow me
    Im saying no more Don. Not feeding the Lucky 15 troll!!
  • Dazzler
    BE PROUD.....USE THE PHOTO ON YOUR PROFILE......AND NOT 1 OF MINE!!!!

SAD AND DELUDED!!

DONB....TRUST ME HE IS A PEST IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD....SAD AND DELUDED. WHY HE KEEP HAVING TO MENTION ME AND USE MY PHOTOGRAPHS????
  • Dazzler

How exposed you fecking idiot?????
  • donb
    Trust you, all I have seen is you rant and rave. Why on earth would I trust you. He on the other hand has posted up a few decent winner.
  • Dazzler
    And said he owned a horse and went to Sedgefield......NO OWNERS FOR THE HORSE WERE THERE DONB....lying again!!

The reason I stopped posting winners on this forum was because of idiots like him.....and thats why most of the other good guys have left too!!!

You will find out soon enough mate.....hope its not too late....and then he will come back with another ID but the same old sh*t!!
  • Don't follow me
    I have said and I repeat come to Sedgefield mate y not take the offer up??I will get ya dinner and give u a few winners!! Let me prove to you who I am. You do not take offer up as u know I am telling the truth, no lies here mate!!
  • Dazzler
    But lies everywhere else though eh?

Just stick the photo up and prove you were there and have a share in the winning horse....like you said!!?
  • Don't follow me
    Need say no more. GOTCHA!! years of lies from you exposed see other thread!! Oh dear!!
  • Dazzler
    SEE ALL YOUR THREADS.....GOTCHA

SAD LIAR AND DELUDED

KNEW IT WOULDNT TAKE LONG TO PROVE 100%

GOTCHA
  • Don't follow me
    Just excuses Don don't post because of blah, blah, blah he ain't the punter he makes out that
    he is don't bother me to be honest but his lies of horse ownership and mythical bets (still no proof of slip) are just silly, still at least the board knows all about him now that is the main thing he has been found out.
  • Dazzler
    He makes out to be? When and where??
    Very very SAD AND DELUDED
  • Don't follow me
    Go and pick out ya lucky 15 mate, good luck to ya leave me be as my name suggest go away and Dont follow me!!
  • stainless
    Glad you two are not dealing with our Brexit exit, I thought the idiots doing it were bad enough but you two take it to another level.
  • Dazzler
    One minute I own a horse, next minute I don't???

YOU MUST EVEN CONFUSE YOURSELF MATE?

THEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND YOU ARE GOING BUT FACT IS YOU DIDNT GO AND YOU DONT OWN EVEN A SHARE IN ONE????? SO WHY SAY YOU DO AND POST IT ON A FORUM?? IF THATS NOT SAD AND DELUDED....WHAT IS?
  • Dazzler

Cheers Stainless.......just sad, after 20 years on this forum.....idiots like this are allowed to spoil it and get the good posters to leave.....sad!!
  • Don't follow me
    we are going to be put in charge of the pandemic!!
  • Dazzler
    He will go down well with that

LIE LIE AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS BLAME SOMEONE ELSE AND LIE AGAIN!!! PERFECT FOR HIM LOL
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.