• Don't follow me
    Thank goodness for sand!!
  • Dazzler
    Yep, look at the evidence....
    15 fifteen wins and over £125k in prize money...FACTS......

Put up or shut up!!!!!
  • Dazzler
    Need the sand for the castle you posted earlier dont I??? :rofl:
  • iPhoneDoctor
    You can call nearly all horses in training “dodge pots” on the basis most won’t continually win races , that’s how handicapping works.

CF will continue to win races at Southwell when the handicap mark is right , and the right race comes along. This would apply to 99% of horses in training.
  • Dazzler
    No good trying to apply common sense and logic to someone who is illogical and DELUDED

Why the f*** does he have to comment on someone else's horse anyway???? SAD, VERY SAD
  • Don't follow me
    Nothin whatsoever to do with what u have said iphone doctor aka Dazzler maybe??? crosse fire has had chances to win races in the past but has not went through with it like other day it re rallied after being headed sure sign of a dodgepot.
  • Dazzler
    Heres a song for you Kneejerker....

Another bites the dust :rofl:
  • Kneeejerker
    May I violate this thread. Trumpie has analysed this thread and turned into a song :yikes:

• peregrine
    Great record kneejerker. But that Biden guy is going to cause Britain issues. He needs to concentrate on America not stick his nose in our affairs .
  • Don't follow me
    u27hdztcvzl2c6u0.jpg
    Pomelo 5 -6
    Glesga gal 11-2
  • Dazzler
    Page 5 on your steady thread.....see Doctor Nuno and that was yesterday.......you trying to jump on my bandwagon????
    FACTS AGAIN.....THERE FOR ALL TO SEE....
    BOOOMMMM....
  • Don't follow me
    Where is ya slip pal lmao. Losing day get another owner in it will go from 25 to 30 lol
  • Dazzler
    Lol, so sad.....anything else in your locker???

See classic threads....FACTS
    See RP on Crosse Fire FACTS
    See Doctor Nuno post yesterday FACTS
    See Winning L15 today FACTS

WHO ARE YA????? LOL DELUDED

Yippee dooooo.........Booommmmm
  • Dazzler
    Another Owner in and it will go from 25 to 30???

Surely that's 25 to 26 isn't it with another owner?
    Everyone can check number of owners on RP website.....how THICK are you?????

Your maths are as bad as your odds on tips!!

Lol Boooommmmm
  • Don't follow me
    Show us ya slip lmao
  • Dazzler
    Lol, nothing else in your locker mate?

Tell us your name....easy peasy that eh?

Then we can all see how and why you can mock others......or can you??? Over to you....
  • Don't follow me
    Slip is the only thing in the locker I need. Produce ur slip and i will tell you my id. Simple come on big boy!! Lets c ya slip!!
  • Dazzler
    You first mate....remember you are the DELUDED one!!!!

You've got a while as I need to go and count my winnings......as well as finding another bookie or friend to open me another account.

Oh and then there's the big winner we got for later, that's already posted.....funnily enough its NOT your odds on 2 year old......hey ho

BOOOOOMMMMMMM LOL
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.