Update

123Next
  • Dazzler
    As we all are Milhouse!
  • Dazzler
    Stop posting lies then TRV
  • The racing voice
    I am not posting lies what part of that don't you get and as said I will just post the horses name and nothing else if that suits, now I'm off to celebrate my recent winner so speak to you all later.
  • Dazzler
    You DO NOT own Big Bad Lol! You are NOT Laurence Bellman!! Therefore YOU DO TELL LIES!! GET IT??
  • Hippo
    Millhouse, a good piece and its a good trait to have. Thank you but i only try and add to discussions and a few selections, not tips. I love the game thats why this bloke must go
  • finley
    Why don't we just all have a nice cup of tea and relax.......two sugars
  • dodd
    Starting to become more convinced that Mugz is behind the multi IDs to keep board traffic up. He never answers to any majority forum request such as this.
  • Dazzler
    That is looking more and more likely! He doesn't have to get rid of them, just 'out' them to give us half a chance. Come on Mugz, do the right thing to keep the long serving, genuine members on this forum/board! Who benefits from lying, manipulative posters??
  • finley
    How come TRV has far more likes than anyone else ? Just wondering.
  • herbie
    Used to post some decent dog stuff. Add in the likes as Sunderland Sam and he is miles clear ;)
  • JOEMUGG
    yes because all multi ids give them to each other
  • Dazzler
    Spot on Joemugg, doesn't take much working out!
    See Deluded
  • Bodger
    Took a few days off, come back and see that nowt has changed, lol.
  • Hippo
    I think youll find he has gone. Ill take this opportunity to spologise to everyone for getting embroiled in a stupid and long exchange, but the guy doesn’t know how to behave so had to make a stand. Mugz listened and did the right thing.

So , apologies again. I for one will now concentrate on the racing
  • Dazzler
    Totally with you Hippo and Aypee. Thanks Mugz and please do not allow him back!
  • Bodger
    Oh great - except that it's like playing whack a mole, TRV always pops up again, either with that name or another one.

Aeons ago, when he was ''Lisa Loveboat'', he admitted to me in a p.m. that he just enjoys annoying the board.
  • finley
    Lisa lifeboat. Lol
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.