• Rodeo
    Hi Guys.not been about on here with me Selections as me Feed Peg came outta me Chest on Weds night 9pm when i was Pouring water down it,as i have flush it through every day.
    Had go Warrington Hospital,got there told 8 Hour waiting list,They put me in Bay.then waited until 7am then they transfered me onto a Ward A4 for 10 mins Then moved me too a Pod on A1 i had be Isolated as im prone more too infections if i get one then could be worse, Anyway,

Docs came round at 11.30pm told me they Cant Replace the Tube,as the Hole had Healed up as the Skin below the Breast Bone is very Thin it will be Replaced at later Date as i wasnt Useing it as i can still Swallow liquids,so you can go Home. Yeeehaw

I then had a Appointment at 12.40 at the Hub too Replace a PICC Line i have in me Arm for my Chemo. Got Home about 1.30pm. lol so it was quite a long Haul.

Yesterday was my Chemo day at Halton hospital,sat in there for 5 hours.not too bad was 6 Hours 2 week ago. As im leaving the Pins n Needle in my Fingers were the worst they had been i couldnt even fasten me Coat
    When i got outside and the Cold hit me that was it,they got worse and when i got in Car my Breathing was Terrible for 10 mins really Pannicked Me that did, as i Could not even Talk too the Missis,me voice wouldnt Work.
    Im still Wide Awake here at 5am lol.Im Havin this Cuppa Tea then try Nod off for Couple of Hours,as Racing starts at 11.30am Cant Miss that can we!

I will Post the Nags im Bettin for Today right now.while i sup me Brew.
    See u later Guys n Dolls and Good luck today all. :wink:
  • Mugz
    Morning Rodeo, you are one tough cookie, you could have been in the SAS ! Hope you have a good days punting, Hennessy day is always a cracker.

Stay strong :strong:
  • Rodeo
    Will try mate thanks :wink:
  • Big tasty
    keep fighting big man :pray:
  • calvert
    We thinking of you Rodeo x
  • Jack Trotter
    Good luck with the selections today pal.

You are in our prayers that you beat this. .

JT
  • peregrine
    :pray: rodeo me thoughts are with you
  • Doubler
    Keep battling area Rodeo. Stay strong.
  • jambo
    My prayers will be for you Mate.
  • eeza
    Feel for you Rodeo, keep on battling mate.
  • malcolm
    Thoughts are with you Rodeo Stay strong Fella
  • Rodeo
    Thanks Guys Appreciated. but as for my Selections Today is lookin Bleak.
    I cant pick the Winner in a 2 Horse Race lol. :worry:
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Rodeo, Keep plugging away m8y. My step son is going through chemo so have a very small idea of what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep strong m8y
  • horses4courses
    The very best to you, Rodeo
    Keep up your strength, and keep the winners coming :up:
  • theloser
    Thoughts and Prayers got out to you
  • Stevie Wonder
    You’re really going through it. Just wish you welll - you’ve been around a long time on here- hopefully for a good deal longer. Keep fighting and keep your pecker up
  • Rodeo
    thanks guys really does pick me up when im down seeing your lovely Thoughtful write ups thanks again.
    right lets get picking these Winners,xmas soon.. altho im unable too swallow whole food i probably be on Soup for starters jacket spud with plenty of butter b cream so it goes down easy followed by cystard.
    cant wait ogh and a fortisip and complan shake for a drink. might sneek a red wine in altho i aint had a beer or wine for over 6/7 weeks. i suprised meself lol.

gl all today.. :wink:
  • AKD
    Haven’t been around here for a while, just seen your post Rodeo, sorry to read you have been having such a rough time with your health. You are a fighter, don’t let anything beat you, hope your health improves soon, all the best mate.
  • Rodeo
    Thankyou AKD nice see you m8.. :wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.