• The racing voice
    Oscar Wilde failed to improve for its debut hurdles run, eventually finishing a well-beaten 7th. Our inside information was very weak in the betting before race-time, after being supported during the morning, so it could well be that the horse didn't look 100% on track. Certainly its previous performance justified a much better run that we got.

Looking to bounce back ASAP and I'll be in touch accordingly.
  • The racing voice
    I will post the next info bet I get from this source on this posting, once I receive it.
  • The racing voice
    This is a Novices' Chase over 3 miles on good to soft ground and he has only 4 opponents. Of those, only one counts, the Tim Vaughan trained Debece, which has an official rating of 141, which is 4lbs higher than Jammin. However, Debece's rating relates to its hurdling exploits nearly two years ago and it was beaten 11 lengths by Drinks Interval last time out, in receipt of 3lbs. Drinks Interval is now rated 145, so Debece only ran to a mark of 130, which, I hope, is as good as it is.

The market has it very close between the two, with Jammin Masters a shade of odds on at 4/5 and Debece at 6/5.

We don't usually recommend infot at this short a price, but frankly, Jammin should probably be 1-2, so there is value in this price and we are confident the result will be the one we want.
  • Dazzler
    Crash, Bang, Wallop, never mind falling off your own pedestal TRV. Dust yourself down as you still have 3 of your very own to run this week. Must be a few grand down now though eh??
  • The racing voice
    No I’m up actually just layed Hippo’s supposed tips. Thanks for the concern.
  • Hippo
    see "delusional"
  • The racing voice
    I layed your tips as to be fair you misled board members into thinking the horse would be bet, the opposite happened thus proving you had no inside knowledge of the horses chances even though you claimed you had. Obviously you are the deluded one just making stuff up. Point proven in the result, enuff said.
  • Hippo
    Errr TRV ? one won, one was a close 2nd and one was close 3rd. I posted day before and it was backed 11/4 into 7/4 overnight and then drifted on the course as they had no liabilities. If you had an ounce of sense you'd understand this pattern. Never claim "inside info" as opposed you (delusional and actually thinks he owns a horse!). You had a coin toss between two very short horses and got it wrong. I (unfortunately) know the owner of Moores horse and cant stand the man but knew they fancied all 3 which were all backed THE NIGHT BEFORE! ie what owners do rather than chumps trying to bet on course where they have no chance as Betfair have done all the work for the bookies. All they need to do is skim the %s. But of course as an "owner", youd know this. But then again.....

so somehow youve drawn me into a post i had nothing to do with. I have contacted Mugz to have you, sam, willie the winker et al removed as you all ( ie you) need help. You said youve left several times but your delusional state keeps telling you that you are wanted and needed and you return.... sadly youre not wanted, or needed....by anyone, including your family who have probably had enough too. i pity you, you are pathetic, but honestly, seek help as mental health issues are not funny. i am annoyed at myself for getting annoyed as all my years working in mental health should mean i know better. But a classical delusionist who craves attention is a very difficult person to deal with and can end up being hated and sometimes a victim of violence when people's tolerance is stretched to breaking point. So i pity you and feel sorry for you.Get help.

And Mugz you are now a party to this as several members have asked for this guy to be removed, yet you have ignored and continue to allow his delusional posts and lies. please act now.
  • The racing voice
    I made my comments on the matter earlier and you know I am correct that is why you've had a fit of rage. You have let your emotions get the better of you. Please learn self control.
  • Hippo
    no rage...just pity. see "delusional"
  • The racing voice
    No rage? Yet you have contacted Mugz to have me removed?. Please learn self control. I wont enter into any further discussions with you as you are creating trouble as you quite often do if someone has a different opinion to you.
  • Hippo
    no rage, im worried about your mental state and the damage you do to others mental health. You need to walk away and re-assess your life as you have gone to far. your fantasies have become reality and you are in danger of overstepping marks in your life from which it will be very difficult to return. Joking apart, see "delusional" and you may recognise yourself.

i have p'm Mugz as i am genuinely worried for you and by removing the platform that drives your fantasies, you may find peace, i hope so.
  • Dexy
    See "Imposter Syndrome" :cool:
  • The racing voice
    Quote.. 'I am annoyed at myself for getting annoyed'. No rage then Hippo? OK whatever you say lol.

annoyed
    /əˈnɔɪd/Submit
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    slightly angry; irritated.
  • Hippo
    see "delusional"
  • Dazzler
    Well said Hippo, I have not worked in mental health however I did spot this guy had a problem very early on!! I too, have requested that Mugz removes this delusional idiot for the good of the board and to 'out' everyone with multi ID's, what harm can it do? Come on Mugz, get it sorted!!
  • Hippo
    Exactly Dazzler.. this Board is supposed to be a bit of fun where like minded people can share views, discussions and hopefully a few winners here and there. unfortunately people suffering MH issues can prove divisive and turn rational people against each other and become angry.with each other. remove the platform for the airing of delusional views is one step. it is not "shouting down" someone because you dont agree with them (we have all had spats with people but tend to work it out), but this board and his anti feeling have become compulsion with this guy and its obviously ruling his life to the point he is believing everything he says and has developed "the world (board) is against me so i must fight back" kind of syndrome.

I have asked Mugz to consider removing him for his own health and sanity 9and of course, ours!)
  • The racing voice
    I am not against anyone. If you two just get on with your own things and if you don't like posts just ignore simple really, everything will be OK. Yet for some reason you two are doing the exact opposite and in fact the evidence points to either one or both having some sort of mental health problem.

The message is simple do your own things and ignore what you don't like.
  • Dazzler
    Twisted in logic, twisted in word and definitely twisted in life!! Just want good, HONEST and helpful opinions on here TRV. Happy to help other guys spot the 'groomers' and deluded on here!!
    See Deluded
  • The racing voice
    Dazzler. As said obsessed. Please use self control.
  • finley
    To be honest TRV doesn`t really bother me, life takes all forms,its simple, you either follow his advice or simply take it with a pinch of salt,he`s harmless enough.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.