• Dazzler
    Keep checking up on FB my friend!
    That's obsessional, you sad, sad boy!!
    See Deluded
  • Dazzler
    Finley, he is definitely a liar (see previous Owner claims) and very deluded. Some of us are really worried about his mental state to be doing and posting stuff like this. It needs to stop before it is too late... for his own good! What could he do next? He now believes his own crap....be kind and try to reach out and help him for pitys sake!
  • The racing voice
    Exactly Finley. A voice of reason at last.
  • The racing voice
    Dazzler if that were true and you thought that I was indeed mentally ill you would not continue with your constant abuse as that could push a mentally ill person over the edge. You would be far better off offering words of encouragement, your intention is none other than to get me banned so don't act all righteous it simply does not wash.
  • milhouse
    A post I did a few months back is where TRV misses the point here. When you put up "info" claim to the an owner when you are not, it will encourage others to follow. This is where you do become dangerous. You think you are harmless but it is not. Look at this scenario, someone has had a bad couple of weeks on the horses, sees you putting up info or you are the owner and follow you. It is of course not going to win and that person loses money. It leads to potentially chasing to recover losses and the hole gets bigger. It is alright saying ignore you, but if you are desperate for a winner and see info it is very easy to fall into the trap and follow you. This is people's lives and livelihoods at stake. It is not a joke or harmless fun.

I do understand where Hippo and Dazzler are coming from with their concerns, they are definitely not without grounds. You do come across as attention seeking and you post and comment to create a reaction. The problem is it is the wrong reaction. The point I made the other day is that with the amount of posts you are creating and adding to which are zero value, good posts are being missed and lost in the mire.

For what it is worth, my view; should you be removed? Don't think that is the right course of action. You should be able to stay on the board and enjoy it with everyone else. Do you need to stop the fantasies and fiction that you post, most definitely or the chorus of requests to remove you will increase. Do the right thing TRV, post sensible honest posts, join in the discussions in the right way and work as a team to take a few extra quid out of the bookies wallets!
  • Dazzler
    Good post Millhouse, but it will be to no avail. Glad that you can see where myself and Hippo are coming from...and it is only for the good of the board!! But TRV has had enough chances to change and has been caught out on several occasions. See Deluded.....we are maybe all too late to help him!!
  • The racing voice
    Millhouse they are not fantasies or fiction I would have nothing to gain from doing that. I will just post horse fancy up in future if that suits and say nothing more millhouse but I need these two obsessed members to leave me alone and get on with their own life. Will they agree to stop trolling that is the question?
  • The racing voice
    See millhouse see Dazzler's latest post calling for a ban like talking to a brick wall.
  • Dazzler
    Just trying to help the board and its members!
    It's funny TRV that even you are happy with Finleys comments to take your posts with a pinch of salt!!!! Lol effing delusional
  • Hippo
    well said millhouse, but one important point missed. he obsessively trolls other peoples post and uses phrases like"obviously uneducated" "mug punter" "clueless"...he also then tries to groom newbies and seduct them with his "im an owner" "inside info"....remember the "£125k bet that lost"...loads of followers...when it lost "ill just sell a stamp". He has mental health issues but also a nastier side to make others lives miserable. Thats why i bother to reply. If he stuck to his own threads, no worries, but he doesnt. he cant help himself and while i applaud your generous and sensitive nature (let him stay) you will do him a dis-service as the platform he so craves is still there. If he were doing this trolling, grooming and lieing in public, he would be sectioned. my final piece on the matter, ive got a life to get on with
  • The racing voice
    If people want to go and follow Finleys advice that's find by me and least its not causing any trouble. Unlike you and hippo constantly trolling and pushing for a ban.
  • Hippo
    Millhouse, you will see his deluded reply, typed seconds after your post. No doubt there will be another after this post! wow!
  • Hippo
    god, hes quick...and...
  • The racing voice
    I thought that was your final piece on the matter?
  • Hippo
    ha ha
  • The racing voice
    So as well as being mentally ill I am now grooming people into backing horses, you are well out of order and you know you are. To be honest I hope Mugz removes you as you are a nasty piece of work. I should recieve an instant apology for your reckless behaviour. What did you say 'not rage'?
  • Dazzler
    See Deluded!! Get help TRV, the first step to recovery is acceptance of your problem. Good luck and we are all behind you!
  • The racing voice
    You should get help with your stalking issues now will you agree to stay off my future posts or do you wish to continue with your obsession?
  • milhouse
    It is fair point you say Hippo, it is a trait I have where I will always try to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

See TRV, this is the type of conversation you can have when you are civil. Difference of opinion, but happy to discuss that.

What you have to remember is that Hippo has been posting on this and the previous board for years. He has proved himself with his knowledge and information. One of my biggest wins ever came from info from Hippo. You earn that reputation and respect. I followed his tips yesterday. I don't bet a fortune, I do it for fun and enjoyment. I am happy going in and picking up a couple of hundred. I know that it is borrowed money and Hippo will give us insight where I will get it all back and more.

With your posts you have built yourself the wrong reputation and hence why you get the replies you do. For your own and everyone's sake, please take some time and think about the feedback. I am trying to help
  • The racing voice
    Still no agreement to stay off my posts from any of them? I rest my case Millhouse.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.