• Jack Trotter
    Highland Chief has ran a blinder there today and O'Brien has done them with the expensive buy.

In hindsight and I know this is easy to say after the event but really what has English King done?.

Yes, I got caught up in the melee thinking he must be burning up and down the gallops with all the hype.

Mile and a half is not his distance, forget the melee of the Derby.

Not really sure what his distance is but not the class horse they have hyped up and today's race sums that up.

Well done to Mr Cole with the outsider and the winning connections at Mr O'Briens for a deserved success.

JT
  • peregrine
    Jack oh dear the horse is up to it it's the old man on top who's not. Put Tom Marquand on I did the forecast with mogul and pointed out derby form would stand out.as it did. Which race did you watch yesterday Murphy cocked up and you blew a fuse. But really dettori is riding for the bookies plain and simple 6 runner race and still finds trouble he's past it come on dettori do us a favour and call it a day please you are becoming an embarrassment. He's been a great ambassador for racing but it's time to enjoy your family and after this year's arc I hope he does.
  • Jack Trotter
    He found trouble peregrine but really do not feel he would have troubled the winner.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.