• peregrine
    This imo 2 I fully expect to be there at the finish are politologue and might bite. Backed native river at haydock but think it needs more rain. Can't have Bristol de Mai thistlecrack makes the odd mistake and round Kempton that's no good as the fences come thick and fast. Now waiting patiently has been well backed but its not for me. Nicholls other horse is going to be really good next year.so the 2 with track experience are my way to go. Each way if you like. Good luck .
  • Sunderland Sam
    Excellent tipping as you say you are top dog. :roll:
  • peregrine
    Yes the other Nicholls horse was simply outstanding future gold cup winner ? I got it completely wrong.
  • Thebookieson
    We’ll never know, but I’m certain the Ruth Jefferson horse was in the process of running a mighty race.
    Exceptionally unlucky when stopped in it’s tracks by Bristol de Mai!!
  • Deleted User
    THEBOOKIESON now do you see the sunderland fly has landed on this post trolled it and moved on that's why people don't want to post, Sort out your trolls and maybe you will get like minded race lovers to share what they have don't and you wont.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.