• peregrine
    Harry's decided to ride cyrname good luck to him
  • Mugz
    Wise choice. Can you imagine if he won and went on to be one of the best chasers ever and you decided not to ride him. Would never be forgotten.
  • peregrine
    Matt Chapman reckons Harry has made the wrong choice.coming from a chap who has never sat on a horse.still let's hope they all turn up.should be a boxing day cracker.and there will be no hiding place as cyrname I should imagine go from the front.and the likes of lostintranslation won't find it easy to reign the top rated chaser in.a million pound bonus for the latter should it . Can't see it myself .clan des obeux stays this far but cyrname wouldn't be Harry's choice if he or the Paul nicholls team didn't think it won't get the trip. All views post up chaps if you have any.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Im on Clan. Picked him last year. He's lightly raced and I reckon he'll win again (and I can't stand Pumpkin head) ☺
  • Stevie Wonder
    Kerboommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Well done SW:clap: :clap:
  • peregrine
    Yes nice SW :cheer: it won it comfortably nicholls forecast and I wonder what the tizzards camp thought of their horse.and hands up from me to Matt Chapman :up:
  • AKD
    Well done, Stevie
  • Mugz
    Well done to you Stevie.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.