• AKD
    Couple of bets for me today.

5:20 Goodwood - bit of a long shot this, but I think PORCHY PARTY (22/1) isn’t without a chance in this. Won two nurseries around this time last year, bit of a mixed bag this season but ran well to finish 3rd of 12 at Wolverhampton (6f) on latest start and is now only 1 lb higher than his last win. Not sure why Kingscote is not riding it, but Hayley Turner is a good replacement. She has LSP of +22 (10 wins from 63) when riding one of Dascombe’s for first time. Selection is going up in class which puts a bit of question mark, but I hope he can run a good race at a price. Each way bet, small reverse forecast with Helvetian.

7:15 Ffos Las - SATCHVILLE FLYER (16/1) has failed to beat a single horse in his last 3 runs, but quick ground may have been a possible excuse as he has struggled on good to firm in past too. And those poor runs mean he has dropped enough in ratings to be able to run in class 5. Versatile regarding the trip, has won 3 times here from 5 to 7 furlongs. One of two runners in race for David Evans, who does well here, so betting maybe informative. Each way bet, and small combination forecasts with Sweet Pursuit, last year’s winner Kinglami, and Sir Billy Wright.

Also worth keeping an eye on Andrew Balding runners at Ffos Las this evening, he sends 4, good chance he could have at least one winner from them.

Good luck.
  • fuzzyduck
    Well done with Satchville Flyer :smile:
  • Hodge
    Great placer weldone
  • AKD
    Thank you both. Drift to 25/1 helped with profit, got the combination forecast too £35. I should have been bolder and done combination tricasts too - tricast paid £570
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.