• jalopity
    Win double:
    Stradivarius and Knowing. No need for a write up. Strad will win and there’s a great write up on Fanshawes horse elsewhere on the forum

EW Yankee
    150 Good - Jazeel. Forum favourite Jedd sends Jazeel from middleham down to goodwood. Andrea thinks this is in with a good shout and at 12/1 5 places it’s worth a nibble. Won well at Sandown recently and this is an easier task than the stronger field it took on at York. Possibly came too soon?

225 Good - Positive. Clive likes it. Say no more. “A bobby dazzler” was the quote. Like it’s name, I’m positive of a place at least. 9/1

335 Good - South Pacific. All eyes rightly on Stradivarious, so we’re looking for value elsewhere in the field to pick up the place money, and value there certainly is. South Pacific caught the eye at Naas in april after hitting the crossbar on a couple of occasions, and most recently won at Ascot over a mile and a half. Whilst Ryan has chosen Southern France, I’m not letting that deter me today. Word from Wayne is that he feels his mount will relish the extra 1/2 mile today. 33/1

740 Gal - Turnberry Isle. Odds on winner at Ballinrobe last week and bids for the hat trick today. This ones been in my famed tracker for a while. The form stacks up imo.

After an agonising defeat when set too much to do on his second outing at Leopardstown last backend, Turnberry Isle made no mistake when signing off at Naas in November 18. Took a while to find his form this season though, but he’s clearly found it now! He could stick to a mile early on, as his dam was a smart sprinter, but one has to think further will suit ideally as he develops and it’ll surprise if he doesn’t bag a Group race at least along the way. 10/1
  • Stevie Wonder
    I like all the 3 year olds in the 3.35. Have a feeling there could be an upset!
  • JOEMUGG
    must admit they were so close last time something must turn around in 335
    hope not but not a race i would bet in too many witch chances fav too short
  • jalopity
    decent start this with 12/1 and 10/1 placers so far. 5 x stake cashout on offer already. Hmmm

Nah... sticking with it

GLA if u followed
  • Stevie Wonder
    3 year olds not up to it. Great performance by the Stradi
  • jalopity
    Double comes in :party:
  • Jeepster
    Well done .J
  • jalopity
    thanks jeepster

South Pacific the only disappointment

Turnberry Isle is actually the one I fancied most today, so hopefully a nice finish to the day to come
  • jalopity
    Happy with that.

Double comes in and the yankee has 10/1 and 12/1 placers

:party: to all that followed
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.