• MR TWISTER
    Why can you not message anyone else on forum?
  • malcolm
    It was stopped by Mugz a long time ago due to some harassment on the forum
    i thought it been reversed a while back but obviously not i haven't a clue what to
    do to change it
  • MR TWISTER
    Ok just thought it would be a way of contacting if I came up with any future ideas.
  • malcolm
    Brian will prob give an update on this Monday :up:
  • brian1147
    Like you said malcolm, it was because some members were getting harassed and victimised, not easy to prove when it was pm'd to one another, as far as i'm concerned it stays as is.
  • MR TWISTER
    Ok Bri any ideas I have will be posted on the main board for your attention.
  • brian1147
    For the attention of the forum as a whole mrT.
    Thanx for all the activity you supply on the forum
  • bazza62
    If he puts anything on board it be lost within a couple of days due to the countless other tips and info he posts must be about 15.dingys on 1st page now grrrr
  • MR TWISTER
    Welcome Bri as said I did this when I saw Mals post. I understand why he don't post much as he mainly does american racing now, happy to step in and help.
  • MR TWISTER
    Bazza 62 don't know what your problem is to be honest you can easily find my posts as not enough people are posting. They wouldn't be 15 dinghys on the front page if people posted. Think I am helping the board out to be perfectly honest with you. Don't mind doing it as Mal and Bri are top blokes.
  • malcolm
    I certainly can't complain about the amount of posts on the forum these days and between Mr T and Bazza there are plenty of winners to be found too
  • Kneeejerker
    I had a bad experience messaging on Mature Dating , I was being helpful n the gits banned me :sad:
    i still had £2 left of me subs too grrrrrr
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.