• Bodger
    Got a text for Waikiki Waves from ''Simon Green'' at 12.37, tipping what proved to be a comfortable win at 9/1.

Had thought it was the usual scam - 5 runner race. But did others get tipped by him for this race?
  • The racing voice
    Yes I got one Bodger. Same one as you never bet it like I thought the same as you lol ie scam.
  • moggy
    I got Hint of Grey-same scam-did not bet it! :smile:
  • Bodger
    Thanks moggy. That's the answer I was expecting. The way Waikiki Waves was up near the front from the start, and won easily after that big market drift, did make me wonder. But just the usual Derren Brown style of scam.

Now he says '' I have two similar bets coming up that are both sure to win.'' I'm sure they are - for him, of course. Meanwhile 90% of the punters lose in his next 5 horse scam. When he's exhausted rhe scam and all the punters have eventually lost their stakes and ramped-up fees in this series of bets, he changes his name and starts another series.
  • Bodger
    He's back again. Chepstow 2.10 Top'N'Drop. But there are 15 runners, so he can't be doing the same scam.
  • The racing voice
    Lol I’ve got the exact same horse if he is scamming somehow you and I must be in the same group of people, its a small world.
  • Bodger
    Well you have to say that was good info. He gave it a 10 out of 10 rating too.
  • The racing voice
    Yes maybe he ain’t a scammer. Never bet it single .I put it in a trixie with a few that run tonight, good start so won’t complain.
  • calvert
    Thanx Bodger
  • Marke
    Had the same 2 texts of him aswell
  • jambo
    Nice info Mate.
  • Bodger
    H
    e wants £200 for the next 10 tips. Not unreasonable overall, but it leave one open to being scammed. He can then start the old Derren Brown scam. I'd only pay him tip by tip.
  • Bodger
    He's given another one. ''Expected to win easily.''

Ayr 2.35 Imada. Mostly 7/4 but 15/8 in a couple of places.
  • Marke
    He’s just given me gardeners hill in the 2.50 Bangor
  • Bodger
    Hmmmmmm..........
  • Bodger
    Same name, ''Simon Green''? And he gave you the same previous tips?
  • Bodger
    Miracle. He's communicated! The other tip is genuine too. He said he's got 3 tips for today and he's not going to give us freeloaders all of 'em, lol (not his exact words). So he's spread the 3 amongst the many.
  • Dexy
    Could be a nice double then :ok:
  • Marke
    Ye same name and same previous tips
  • Bodger
    I am still very suspicious. Yesterday he said he had 10 tips for the rest of January, for which he wanted £200. Just in one day, today, he's giving out 3 of them?!?
  • Bodger
    Seen a tip from a different source for Some Can Dance in the B'gor 2.50. ''Yard expecting at least a place.''
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.