• owenjohn
    Don't Follow Me.....particularly when I'm licking windows! :rofl: :lol:
  • Don't follow me
    Yes get yerself ova there but hope u dont own a horse otherwise ya will be seeking new owners a FACT proven by Dazzler :rofl: if u dont wanna be a bookies benefit then stay here and keep lookin in on the best forum on the net!
  • Dazzler
    Think he has the little man syndrome too :rofl: :rofl:
  • Dazzler

Lol OJ......but I bet he has the BEST Windows in his block of flats......will be dirty though too, would be my guess!? :rofl:
  • Don't follow me
    You have no windows Dazzler well u have sort of where u cut out ya windows with scissors in ya cardboard box get in that sleeping bag with ya missus its cold ya know :rofl:
  • Dazzler

Lol, yep one where you cannot even get 1 answer to a Poll or 1 entry to a Competition....it obviously has some wise and knowledgeable members.......FACTS!!! Undisputed FACTS :rofl:
  • Don't follow me
    That will be why there was 20 votes then in the poll. U can't even read things properly must be the chilly air affectin ya brain :rofl:
  • Dazzler

Lol at least I have a missus....what you got??
    Your left hand!!?? :rofl:
  • Dazzler
    Chilly air where I am?? You not as stalky as I thought!!? Its 20 degrees in the Sun where I am mate!!! Dingbat......wrong again! How many more times???
  • Don't follow me
    You need one to keep ya warm whilst u in that box of yours get Dixon put u up in the stable with old crossey lol
  • owenjohn
    Don't Follow Me hand or your head'll drop off! :rofl:
  • Don't follow me
    Be careful Dazzler it is illegal breaking into a sun tan shop!!

Wait it ain't the sun it's crosse fire's ass :rofl:
  • Don't follow me
    2roa8s8lkbhosyoq.jpg

I take it all back Dazzler you have a lovely place !!
  • iPhoneDoctor
    Pretty sure any member of this forum would be proud to have a horse in training. Crosse Fire is a proven handicapper and excels on the fibresand, and probably on a mark to win again soon.

So to continually call it a “dodge pot” and belittle the owner - when in reality your a multi ID repeat offending nobody - it doesn’t really stack up ?

Plus your short price guesses/tips have an absolute w@nk strike rate stop embarrassing yourself - just here for some attention as usual.

Shout out to Mugz for allowing this sort of sh1t to continue, it’s just what an already dead forum needed
  • Dazzler
    You can rent the top room if you want it mate!?
    Don't mind helping the needy :rofl:
  • Dazzler
    Thank you iPhoneDoctor........much appreciated but it still won't sink into the jealous and deluded multi IDer, who Mugz continues to let ruin this board....or is it just the extra traffic??.......or could it be Mugz??? Questions we all have to ask...even if we cannot answer....Best just to keep to the FACTS.....
  • Don't follow me
    Iphone doctor aka Dazzler although as Dazzler says...best just keep to the FACTS but it certainly raises questions. I am not being nasty when I say Crosse fire is a dodgepot my opinion is that it is and even the trainer thinks so thats y it wears headgear look at its last run the jockey had too straighten it up it was going to go into the rail not hard to spot. Lots of dodgepots about crosse fire is one of many in racing and if it were not for Southwell Crosse fire would not have won the races it has and thats FACT. Others can form there own opinion but I know mine to be true.
  • Dazzler
    Not really your concern mate and don't put me anywhere near your antics of multi ID's etc.....as the Doctor says it must be great to own a horse like him and anyone would be happy with any horse that wins 15 and over £125k in prize money!! Just butt out and stop being jealous and listen to the Doctor.....as most of the board are advising you to do......just be happy with your own lot.....however poor or sad it is
  • Don't follow me
    vf0yujpe2tut6kzw.jpg

42 runs on turf and 2 wins a bit like Dazzler's strike rate when punting lol. FACTS r there it's a dodgepot with many of it's winning races saying 'held on' FACTS can't be disputed. Anyway I will say no more but as Lloyd Groseman used to say 'let's look at the evidence'
  • Dazzler
    Lol, if it wasn't for Longchamp.....Enable wouldn't have won any Arcs.......wtf?? Absolute Muppet

You never heard of horses for courses??

Told you.....listen to the Doctor....for God's sake...and ALL of ours!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.