• Don't follow me
    They where freely obtainable when I posted. Not my fault people know Im a good judge and follow me in. Yes please do and dont forget to apologise if I make a profit. Be a man.
  • Dazzler
    You must have posted a couple of winners under another ID mate.....but again, thats your problem, not mine!!! Lol
  • Don't follow me
    This is my only id take it you have bottled out posting for 14 days then lol I never expected anything else. Sit back and watch how a top boy does it !!
  • Don't follow me
    Not long now till it all begins, don't forget to check in daily.I will post the bets after 11am.
  • slogan
    Hurry up DFM....I wanna double your horse up with Keep the River in the 1-45pm
  • Don't follow me
    Just seen this it begins tomorrow the 14 day winning spree.
  • Don't follow me
    Day 1...
    Trumble @ 6-5 3pts MAX 5.00 chelmsford
    Shes a lion @ 15-8 2pts 6.30 chelmsford

Remember to back exactly to the points advised. I will continue will the trial for the good guys. Hopefully, the trolls will leave it alone after this I leave. Just honouring my word.
  • Dazzler
    Thought you said they would be ALL 1 point!?

Liars and their memories eh?
    Good luck and especially to those who risk their hard earned!! DFM lying again already!!!???
  • Don't follow me
    No lies here Dazzler.

'On the free trial which I am doing for you points will be indicated'

I wrote that if you look back on the posts. Nice try Dazzler but in having no substance behind your claims you have just made yourself look foolish oh dear me. Now Im sorry Dazzler you will have to go and play wiv someone else to pass your boredom maybe go down Dixon's yard and see the dodgepot Crosse fire they don't add headgear on horses for nothing you know. 15 wins you say should of been more if it was genuine !!
  • Dazzler
    Bet you wish you had a horse that had won 15 times though eh? Whichever ID you use to play your stupid games.......good news is more members are picking you out very quickly and outting you.......thought you said to Mugz, on another recent post, that out of respect you were leaving the board!??? Liar? Deluded? Amnesia? Take your pick just like you do with your ID'S lol
  • Don't follow me
    I request that you leave this thread alone. Go and play on other forum 'tap a turncoat' or whatever it is called lol
  • Dazzler
    People are FREE to go on as many forums as THEY wish......its just sad that some have to have multiple ID'S to get their attention!! Really sad and delusional......but I know you have heard that many many times before.....and probably even from your Doctor or Carer!?
  • Don't follow me
    Leave the thread alone people r not wanting to read your nonsense. Have your say when it is complete if you wish. I really don't want to be interacting with you to be honest. Their are things I could tell the board about you like the time you recieved a 2 year suspended sentence for stealing funds from a charity and you even have that said charity on your bio youshould have been jailed for it!! People do not know that about you do they? now I'm not responding to a thief anymore. Jog on.
  • Dazzler
    Now that is way below the line and have copied it and will be taking it to my solicitor!! How low can you go???.......its alright for you to disappear and come back as someone else mate.....but trust me....you crossed the line.....you absolute imbecile......watch this space! Mugz you will have to become involved in this now re ipaddress etc.......slander is unacceptable and unlawful
  • Dazzler
    Just for the record, other than travelling over the speed limit, have never been in trouble with the Police at all.........not that, I hope, anyone would have believed the stalking, unidentifiable, multiple IDing, deluded dipstick anyway! Lol he just picked the wrong fight now, bless him/her/it
  • Don't follow me
    Do not forget to tell your solicitor you are claiming that I have multi ids as well as that is slander.
  • Dazzler
    The truth is not slander.....ask the other members who have also called you out......be careful mate, its dangerous out there!
  • donb
    Perhaps you guys should calm down and get some perspective. I have just come out of hospital with a heart murmur. On the ward there are people with heart conditions who have covid, they cannot have visitors and the nursing staff trying to help them know their chances are slim. The have nothing but fear and loneliness and they are still optimistic. Maybe that will give you a little perspective on you little spat.
  • Don't follow me
    And don't forget all the slanderous names you have also called me tell your solicitor that I look forward to your contact.
  • Don't follow me
    I have asked Dazzler to leave the thread alone but he keeps harping on at least when he sees his solicitor he might show him the error of his ways.I agree entirely with you Donb no need for any of it from him his slanderous name calling and behavoiur is nothing short of being unacceptable.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.