• Fuzzybear1649140
    Give it a rest headlad
    Just let it drop
  • headlad

If Dazzler thinks there is a problem with the forum and claims 5 times on this very thread that he "knows who these multi ID's are", then he should share the list, no?

It would help mugz in deleting them.

Or could it be that he doesn't have a list and is creating a big fuss, based on nothing but paranoia :scream:
  • Dazzler
    For the 2nd time on this thread dickhead(lad) Dodds has already put the list up!! You thick???
  • headlad

So you share a list?

Is he a multi of yours? :vomit:

And there is no need for the abuse
  • Dazzler
    No, he has put a list on this thread you think ****!

You were Pontepirate, Insidethestables is IanThomasShaw! Case proven! End of!!

All I want is a good board with no multi ID'ers!!
    What's wrong with that? Why do they exist? Why are they here? What intentions does a multi ID'er have??

Why dont you tell us mate?? Sad and deluded if you ask me!!
  • headlad
    A 'multi' is someone with more that one active login. Its short for 'multiple' (i.e.'several')

Face it, you don't have a list and are basing it all on nothing but paranoia. Time after time you call out mugz for allegedly 'ruining' the forum, yet when asked who these multiple accounts are, you resort to insults, and then offer up two examples which aren't even a secret.

It's a shame hippos gone. At least he knew about racing. Can't you give him your login instead?
  • Dazzler
    I rest my case....along with all the other honest posters on here, who know who the pr*cks are with no info or good input!
  • dodd
    Headlad you absolute wet the bed. Imagine having several logins you oddball. Proper creeper material that.
  • headlad
    1/10

Can dazzler tickle your balls now hippo has gone?
  • dodd
    Absolute virgin you are
  • Dazzler
    Headlad did you appreciate Hippos input?
  • headlad
    Hippo was a good poster yes.

However he held a very high opinion of himself (mainly as he had you piping him off at every opportunity) hence he couldn’t handle mugz having a different opinion to him. It burst his balloon, so threw his toys out of the pram and pretended to leave

You don’t offer anything except moaning, paranoia and childish insults that you couldnt back up in real life. Same with your latest fluffer above.

Have some self respect

Last word merchants, I’ll let you have it
  • Dazzler
    See Classic threads mate!!! What do you give you effing muppet!!??
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.