• dodd
    Altior was 11/10 at the start of the week
  • Mugz
    ASCOT
    22nd & 23rd November

Next Race Meeting 22/11/2019
    Report Date 20/11/2019 09:09:00

Official Going Soft, Good to Soft (in places)
  • JOEMUGG
    personally i think Cyrname has achieved nothing that altior has done and the rating is a joke but with racing anything can happen.
    lets hope they both dont get hurt
  • Fuzzybear1649140
    Exactly joe and well said. Let’s enjoy the race and hope the horses come out o.k
  • IXI
    Funny how the horse racing pundits make it look as if it’s even a close match between ALTIOR and CYRNAME. This is more like Altior vs Altior, wether he runs his race or not. 19/19 is a hard proof the he’s never failed to do so. Don’t really care how Cyrname runs tom. as he’s nowhere near Altior’s class. Henderson is a proven master at his craft and he’s not a fool to run his superstar and risk it’s wellbeing at this new trip if the horse isn’t capable of seeing it out. Most likely fact is that Altior has shown all the right signs at home and that Nicky and co. firmly believe that their superstar will see out this trip even better than 2 miles at this stage of it’s career. My money is already down on Altior and I’m just waiting to collect my free money tom. After enjoying to watch Altior romp to victory.
  • dodd
    Thinking I’ve completely missed that boat X. Altior was a shade of odds against when the market opened at the beginning of the week but is now firmly odds on and continuing to shorten. A probable non bet for me now unless as Hippo states, Nicholls lays it on thick pre race or when Cyrname goes stoutly from the front in running. Can’t see Altior coming back out.
  • Stevie Wonder
    I know this is shallow but I hope Altior wins prely cuz I can't stand Pumpkin Head (and it's in my Itv 7 :smile:
  • headlad
    4/7 Altoir

No thanks. Have done the 1-2-3 Altiot, Cyrname, Skeltons (for interest) which pays a little better
  • Mugz
    Not a bean for Cyrname. Have to take some 2/1 in a 2 horse race.
  • scrivs
    ive had a little ew extra on solomon grey at 75-1.just have a feeling one of the top 2 will not make it round
  • Mugz
    Never in doubt.

:razz:
  • scrivs
    pretty impressive
  • Dexy
    Is that a very big piece of humble pie I see being consumed :chin:
  • Mugz
    Its all god fun, these duels are great for the sport, people still argue about Kauto v Denman now but they never race enough against each other to have a definitive answer.
  • IXI
    I’m relishing it! Both from my sore head and pocket!
    But that’s the name of the game! Nicholls eats it most of the time mind you so he’s cert. due a bit of luck this time

X
  • stainless
    Seems there is a lot of egg on the face in some quarters, the leveller that is racing. That is why we don't have poor bookmakers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.