• Mugz
    IP address banning doesnt work as some are dynamic and therefore change continually. Being an a-hole, is very subjective and doesn't necessarily break any T&C's. Open admission, what do you mean? If you know who they are so name them.
  • Dazzler
    Anyone else on the forum care to name them? Just to prove its not just me who knows who they are??
  • dodd
    ITS X2
    headlad
    Ponte Pirate
    Kerry
  • Mugz
    All the same person?
  • headlad
    the lengths I have to go to in order to post on here under all my different IDs

hacker-using-multiple-computers-for-stock-image_csp53773461.jpg

but in all seriousness, I was pontepirate, but cant log into that account so opened a new one. Ive shared up plenty of tips/fancies/winners recently, which is more than the serial complainers ever do.

As for hippo, how he can post his leaving thesis with the line "debate is not allowed on this forum" is beyond me. He's thrown his toys out of the pram as someone (mugz) dared to debate with him. He couldnt handle being wrong or being challenged (fragile ego).

He hasn't gone anywhere anyway, was logged in a hour ago, so put the tissues away dazzler.
  • Dazzler
    Lol headlad, you could run a whole thread and discussion by yourself....with your different ID's....not sure what plenty of winners you are referring too either....but keep talking and replying to yourself mate....sad and deluded if you ask me!!
    Nothing wrong with me appreciating the good posters and tipsters on here is there? .....as well as spotting the d*ckhead(lads)!
  • headlad
    Ahhh so it’s me is it? What are my other active logins then?

I’m sure mugs can check the IP addresses and confirm. Will you apologise to him for your constant bleating and whinging?
  • Dazzler
    Apologise for wanting a good, clean board that shares decent info, and clear it of the multi ID'ers? Don't think so mate!! Isn't that what you want too??
  • headlad
    I don’t see all these ‘multi IDers’ nor a problem with the board

Maybe you could tell us all who they are?
  • Dazzler
    Wtf?? You running the board now?? See Dodds earlier message as a starter for 10!!
  • headlad
    Dont pass the buck, you’ve said 6 times on this thread ‘I know who they are’

What’s the big secret all of a sudden?
  • Dazzler
    About Headlad
    Posts Too many!
    Good Posts None
    Joined Just
    ID's 5 and counting
    Usefulness Zero
    Last Active Never.....lazy b*stard
  • headlad
    Dry your eyes mate
  • Dazzler
    Which 2 eyes you going to dry? Must be nice to have so much choice....nevermind your other personas can comfort you eh?
  • Mugz
    headlad was PonePirate as we have established but the latter account is now closed.

Right who is next? Time to out yourself and get all your accounts closed bar one, if indeed there are any multi ids out there.
  • Kneeejerker
    S hit ita fair cop.I'm embarrassed I have 2 :(

Honest mistake Guv

https://forum.bestofthebets.co.uk/profile/268/kneejerker
  • Mugz
    I'll delete that one then, ok.
  • Kneeejerker
    NP Boss Man .make sure ones got specs on :nerd: and delete the right 1 :up:
  • Kneeejerker
    Thank you, I feel whole again :rofl:
  • headlad
    Come on dazzler, let’s have the list
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.