• Dexy
    Fair play to this guy.. no whinging or whining he has risen above all the crap and continues to post his tips and info with no fuss. A credit to the board and a lesson to all the moaners. Respect :clap: :clap:
  • Bet2win
    Yes one of the very good guys
  • Dazzler
    Great point Dexy.... Hippo took the crap initially and unfairly and then just stopped getting involved after he made his point! I will now do the same mate.....just wanting the best for the board I have been a member of for 20 years!
  • JOEMUGG
    well said i used to be the worst for getting involved mainly just for a laugh though.

now its all so boring and yes im getting old too lol

i just wish they would spot and ban these people a little more.
  • Dazzler
    That's all I ask Joemugg mate. Well said!!
  • JOEMUGG
    its already split the board once and most of the nice people left.
    needs sorted
  • Hippo
    cheers guys, very flattering, thank you. i simply love the game which is why i post. i love proper banter and its good we have different opinions. But the spoilers are poison and have no place on here. Im not a siant and will blast bacjk if i feel someone is getting personal. They dont know me and if they think im crop, so be it, but i will not accept personal abuse, so not quite the saint, this piece suggests! I STILL GET VERY ANNOYED AND FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.

I SEE THE MAIN CULPRIT IS BACK AND SHOULD BE BARRED IMMEDIATELY. IM SURE THE SAME ISP SHOWS, SO BAR IT FOREVER!
  • micky
    Yup, well done Hippo for being a good sport and posting great tips, also to all the others who do the same. Thankfully a lot of the annoying types have given up and gone elsewhere when they are ignored.
  • Dazzler
    Come on then Mugz....why dont you delete the deluded one(s)? Your best and most profitable posters have spoken!!
    Will WE get the :up:
  • headlad
    Recent newcomer after getting bored of the Betfair and Olbg cliques

I’d like to add that hippos tips seem to be first class so far

Dazzler just seems to try and pick fights, demand people are removed and abuse posters :rofl:

Might be putting people off posting?
    Just saying
  • Dazzler
    Cheers Headlad, been on here for 20 years mate and still giving winning tips!!
    Pick fights?? Lol Read the general opinion of most of the board members and what they want too!
    You just found your new ID mate?? Sick in the head!!
  • Mugz
    headlad is/was PontePirate, just saying.
  • headlad
    How come the other account was locked out Mugz?
  • Mugz
    Banned presumably.
  • headlad
    That’s what I mean? Hardly ever posted and got banned.
  • Dazzler
    See ya!.....just saying
  • dodd
    Headlad
    Ponte Pirate
    TRV
    ITS
    Sunderland Sam
    :death:

Apologies if I missed anyone
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.