• AKD
    Be aware of any going changes if betting at Leicester.

Arthur Kitt is clear on the ratings but there are serious doubts about his stamina based both on pedigree and his last run, he is out of Queen Mary (Group 2, 5f) winner Ceiling Kitty and a lot of others in family have been sprinters. Failed to stay in the Chester Vase (Group 3) last time, but I cannot completely rule him out as this is a lesser race and his class may see him through. Bombyx has won here before and also over distance, and maybe interesting that in-form Oisin Murphy is on board for first time but I think his price is short enough now considering he is rated only 98 against AK’s 106. WAITING FOR CARLO (4/1) is also rated 98, but is more than double the price of the favourite so I have taken a little chance on him. At age of 8, he is probably not as good as before as his latest run at Epsom (finished 9th of 11), in a race he had twice placed previously, also suggests. But it was a very strong handicap and his earlier 2nd in a Listed race at Ascot doesn’t read too badly, although he was outclassed by 117-rated winner Salouen, he finished just ahead of a 111-rated horse. He is yet to win beyond 10 furlongs, and is 0 from 7 over a mile and half but 5 of those runs were in Group/Listed class and other 2 in big field (16+ runners) handicaps, so worth a try today. It’s a race that maybe I should have left alone as any of the above 3 could win this, but possibly going change has made me go in favour of WFC. Forecast is for the rain to start around 11 and then keep raining all through the afternoon, so it’s likely that the going will have changed by race time which will be in favour of my selection. All 5 of his wins since June 2014 have come on ground softer than good.

Tricky race, and one where it’s difficult to find much in way of value, so again only a small bet.

Waiting For Carlo, small win bet @ 4/1

Good luck.
  • Bet2win
    Akd, Think its
    3.30 WHAT ABOUT CARLO
  • Thebookieson
    The fav will hack up in this race guys.
  • yesleb
    which one? 2 horses same price.
  • AKD
    No good today, I couldn’t even get the name of horse right lol.

Very weak in betting, seemed to be going ok in race, but did not pick up at all when the pace quickened.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.