• Hippo
    After yesterdays excitement, its back to slightly more mundane stuff

205 Dashel Drasher...i was so taken by this horse last time and a great ride by Matt Griffiths. i said id back it nto...now this is more difficult but i think this is the sort to keep finding more...its 11/4 at mo and will drift as other big stables are backed. Small win bet

315 Jenkins ew 33/1...no info or anything but i never thought id ever see this horse at 33/1 in a run of the mill handicap. Nico never rides it so dont think thats a negative. No real confidence but i just cant let 33/1 go! small ew

335 Nmkt Watan ew at 14/1...just like walkinthesand its drifting large a barge but i actually think this is the best horse in a mediocre race. Hopefully stay at 8 runners

Small bets today as big few weeks ahead
  • dodd
    Another winner mate
  • FLA
    Brill mate :smile:
  • Hippo
    Hmmmm, good start. Jenkins ran ok in 7th, Watan drifted out to 14/1 and ran like a 33/1 shot! Luckily avoided losing anymore money on Yafta!! knew it was fancied but i just cant have Crowley. where did he find that trouble from? hannons are really miffed they have to keep using him by the owners. Anyhoo i sabved my cash as i thought win or nowhere.

up on the day so cant com,plain on a quiet one 9 i do like Matt griffiths...he really is a star of the future) and that horse has a fantastic attitude for racing .

May have a max bet tomorrow
  • dodd
    Thanks for posting mate
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.